Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAlien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck) EmptyAlien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck)

more_horiz
Alien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck) Moz-screenshot-4Alien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck) Moz-screenshot-5Alien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck) Alien_10

descriptionAlien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck) EmptyRe: Alien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck)

more_horiz
Alien telepath +2 or 3 (only monster in alien that can destroy M/T)

Alien Dog +1 (Counter is really important..)

Alien Ammonite +1 (only tuner in alien deck...)

Alien hypno -2 (how many time can u keep this in field one turn..if u dont use gemini spell)

Big Bang Shot +2 (i personally like this combo with cosmic fortress, u can equip on u opp monster, then use cosmic eff to tak it bk to hand, then u opponent monster equip this will RFG)

Offering to the snake deity +1 or 2(work the same as icarus attack in BW deck )

Brainwashing Beam + 1 or 2 (this helps me some time in my alien deck...but also might be useless if u didnt keep counter.)

descriptionAlien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck) EmptyRe: Alien Deck(need some advice how to change this deck)

more_horiz
lol you sure post random things the tuner thing he already has it at 3

more_horiz
lol....look at the wrong monster....coz i dont use alien that much so i throught it was another monster....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply