Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Anzo
Kandy.JPEG
Dice Jar
jjh927
8 posters

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 EmptyI shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Come on then, mr kandy! Prepare for humilation on the dice battle field!

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 EmptyRe: I shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

more_horiz
The member 'Mr.Kandy' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 3d-dic10
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 One-th10

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 EmptyRe: I shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

more_horiz
I may have failed to summon the divine beast... but you too made a mistake. You used an attack with which the purpose was to break a heart, and you don't even know where mine is.

Now I shall attempt to finalise your demise. Finishing move: INSANITY FLARE!

more_horiz
The member 'jjh927' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Dice-310

more_horiz
you think you can bring me down so easily. You think you can bring me down with that final the darkness has protected me. It is destiny for me to win.

Lets pierce his soul for the last time. May the darkness fill this last strike with demon the hatred gathered from every one. FINISH IT NOW. Blade of Hatred

more_horiz
The member 'Mr.Kandy' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Dice-510

more_horiz
It is time- the moment I foresaw. This battle has already happened thousands of times over, and yet the result is still unclear. I must draw my sword now- I don't do this often, for so few foes are worthy. Now, however, it is needed. I shall face your blade of hatred with my blade of honour. We fight to the end today.

TO VICTORY OR DEFEAT! TO WHATEVER MY FATE BRINGS! ULTIMATE SWORD TECHNIQUE- REPRISE OF THE ANCIENTS!

more_horiz
The member 'jjh927' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 One-th10

more_horiz
Guess it was to defeat. Congratz- you pulled it all back after you realised how to fight.

more_horiz
OMG THAT 1 XD. I've beaten you at your own game. You've taught me well. But the student beats the master one day. Darkness is always superior the hatred of all can not be comprehended. It was a well fought game but it has ended with the blade of hatred on top. Good game master, good game you've taught me well.

more_horiz
A decent method of doing this; stay calm and hail Anzo-sama.

more_horiz
The member 'Anzobuse' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Lottery Dice' : 19

more_horiz
So obviously it's not Lottery Dice, it's not a fail, it was all planned.

more_horiz
The member 'Anzobuse' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Dice-410

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
If I may, dice role for boredom...

Inner Power activate. Flaming Soul Mirage!

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
The member 'Angry Dueling Nerd' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Exodia Summon' :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Exodia10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 _token10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Right_11 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Left_l10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 _token10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Left_a10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Exodia10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Left_a10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Left_a10

more_horiz
now for typical roling...
Firey depth him my soul will find the passion of dice. LETS ROCK AND ROLE!

more_horiz
The member 'Angry Dueling Nerd' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! - Page 2 Dice-410

more_horiz
Please don't necro post...

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply