Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

I shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Anzo
Kandy.JPEG
Dice Jar
jjh927
8 posters

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! EmptyI shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

more_horiz
Come on then, mr kandy! Prepare for humilation on the dice battle field!

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! EmptyRe: I shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

more_horiz
I'll show you up

YOLO

descriptionI shall prove that dice rolling is skill! EmptyRe: I shall prove that dice rolling is skill!

more_horiz
The member 'Mr.Kandy' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! 3d-dic10
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! One-th10

more_horiz
Do you understand now, you fool? There is power in words beyond what you could possibly understand! Now is the time to show you the strength that comes with skill!

Focus strength- precision death leap!

Last edited by jjh927 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The member 'jjh927' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Dice-610

more_horiz
For example, if I were to roll a dice on a post that said "YOLO" then I would get a low roll because of how the universe works. If, on the other hand, I were to roll with a post that had a really dramatic description of some attack, I would roll a 6 or something.

Is my point proven yet?

(Wooooh double post like a pro)

more_horiz
Magic.

more_horiz
Blasphemy. The God of dice.

more_horiz
Woah,looks like jjh figured Jar's paterns.
I suggest someone to change to change them Razz.

more_horiz
What kind of witch craft is this.

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
What kind of witch craft is this.

It's more a hack craft.

more_horiz
Focus Strike! - Soul Flare!

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Dice-410

more_horiz
So now you have decided to fight wirh strength rather than leaving it to fate! We shall fight with honour, though this attack may just finish you. Let us see whether I have strength left-

Burning fury! Heat of a thousand suns come forth, and carry forth the blaze through the heart of this land! Volcano... AWAKEN!

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Dice-310

more_horiz
Not so fast jj! You havnt gotten me down yeet! It' my turn to strike back! This strike will forever scar you! Just you watch!

Burn him to ashes! I call apon the heavens to aid me with this roll. GO! Angel's Sonic Blade!

more_horiz

'Exodia Summon' :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Right_10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Right_10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Right_10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Left_l10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Right_10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! _token10 I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Right_11

more_horiz
So much fail..... Guess I gotta re-do it!

Not so fast jj! You havnt gotten me down yeet! It' my turn to strike back! This strike will forever scar you! Just you watch!

Burn him to ashes! I call apon the heavens to aid me with this roll. GO! Angel's Sonic Blade!

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Dice-510

more_horiz
A blade? Let us test my reflexes against your speed.

Lighting reaction- blade catch!

Last edited by jjh927 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :

more_horiz
You think you can simply dodge my blade? HA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. Let me show you the power!

I call apon not only the heavens but the whole universe to put it's power behind me and strike down this fool for the last time! UNIVERSAL SPIRIT RAY! TURN HIM INTO DUST.

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :
I shall prove that dice rolling is skill! Dice-210

more_horiz
Tis a shame. You learnt so fast, but then you tried to meddle with a power so much greater than your own. The universe does not listen to the weak.

You are vulnerable, sitting there, channelling this power. Prepare for an undignified end. I have a log and it's going straight to the back of your head.

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :

more_horiz
IM SO DONE XDDD That was the greatest thing ive seen.

BUT YOU THINK A SIMPLE LOG CAN TAKE ME OUT? YOU SIR ARE MISTAKEN GREATLY. The universe and the heavens have let me down that once, now I must turn towards the darkness's help and take you out. May the chants begin of hell may the mumbels of the devils get to your heart and take it. GO! Chant of the Shadow Doom! DRAG HIM UNDER

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :

more_horiz
Darkness cannot take root where there is light!

Blinding flash! Thunderous roar of the skies, come forth, great one! I summon the divine beast to finish you and dispell darkness!

more_horiz

'Six-Sided Dice' :
Result :

more_horiz
What happened to darkness bot being able to take root? FOOLISH ONE I WILL BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME. TIME FOR THE LAST STRIKE. TIME TO BRING YOU DOWN.

The darkness.It will tear out your heart. It will consume your feelings. Every thing you love it will take. There is no stoping the darkness. DO NOT RESIST. Even the strongest of champions will soon be devoured by the darkness. But first all they need is a heart break....FINISH HIM. THE CHAMPION'S HEART BREAK.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply