Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSo like you guys can prove you are no. 1 and junk EmptySo like you guys can prove you are no. 1 and junk

more_horiz
Idk if most of you have heard of this, but I know at least some of you guys' academy leaders have. KCTAU is starting a Rank system for duelists, and in order to get ranked you basically need to participate in "KCTAU Official" tournaments as well as KC.com tournaments. Several academies will also be involved in this by hosting their tournaments and making them "official," and DA has signed up already so I figure I'd give you guys a heads up on the first official tourney towards a duelist rank.

The tournament is SJC-style tournament hosted in KCTAU and it's going to count towards the rank system I mentioned above. Of course you will need to register in KCTAU, but you don't have to be active, have a dorm, etc., since KCTAU is not an academy. If any of you guys are interested in representing DA in this tournament make sure to check it out by clicking teh bannerz BELOW

So like you guys can prove you are no. 1 and junk Pozk7

btw if this is the wrong section. I do apologize. I saw no section for KCTAU junk in the index, and if this is considered advertising or w/e then I apologize for that o.o I just figured DA was affiliated with KTAU and it was okay, but yeah okay I'm done.

descriptionSo like you guys can prove you are no. 1 and junk EmptyRe: So like you guys can prove you are no. 1 and junk

more_horiz
dont knowed anything about that thx for the info at all ^^
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply