Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCorss-Academy's Events EmptyCorss-Academy's Events

more_horiz
Heard from someone very old (No Train , i'm not talking about you ; Chill !!!) long time ago academies used to host multy-acad tourny's.
Ahh..I want to kill myself for not being able to express myself using words....
Time for "Stupid Suggestion":
Why doesn't Duel Academy host tournaments in co-operation with other academies ?No,I'm not talking about Academy Wars.I'm talking about real events like Battle City n stuff.

descriptionCorss-Academy's Events EmptyRe: Corss-Academy's Events

more_horiz
Because DA owns all members of other academies already so it would save time by just doing events here

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Because DA owns all members of other academies already so it would save time by just doing events here
As much as all of us wanted that to be truth it sadly isn't.

more_horiz
Let's put it this way. We have nothing against such event, but we as major academy that inspired all other academies to begin with (you can browse them, all of the active ones have elements copied from us, at least to some extent. From our design, to small things like dice games, they just tend to name them differently lol) would not accept that some other academy acts as host for such events. We are absolute number one on so many levels and no other academy could host such event like we could. We would host it, but other academies would refuse to participate (at least some of them) because they fear that we would attract their members with our awesome website of course. I am not exaggerating anything here, we have World of Academies part running, they can always come here, ask for support, ask for events between academies to be organized. We are free for anything as long as our name and place amongst academies is respected.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply