Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEvents from Anime Seasons [Suggestions] EmptyEvents from Anime Seasons [Suggestions]

more_horiz
Here is the deal, I want suggestions from anime for next events. For example, Survival Duels were one of the seasons in anime. Society of Light was also one of em. I know 1st anime and GX all good, but from 5D's I'm not familiar with anime that much. Those of you who watch anime 5d's and Zexal, suggest me some seasons of those series that might be used as ideas for our next events in DA.

Why do we do this? For the simple fact that anime deals with card game we play and most ideas anime has are useful in creating em here.

descriptionEvents from Anime Seasons [Suggestions] EmptyRe: Events from Anime Seasons [Suggestions]

more_horiz
5D's really didn't have much of anything that we can use for an event idea.

I haven't watched Zexal, so I don't know about that one.

descriptionEvents from Anime Seasons [Suggestions] EmptyRe: Events from Anime Seasons [Suggestions]

more_horiz
All 5DS mostly focused on were speed duels, which are kinda sorta available in YGOpro and whatnot? but to get people for a speed tournament AND in YGOpro? Hah, I laugh at my own statement.

Is there anything special about the Zexal duel carnival bis?

more_horiz
The Hearts Carnival from Zexal..
In the finals, duelists rode carts. Driving over spells would give you LP. Driving over traps would damage you. You kept your LP after each duel as well. You could literally run away from duels too. So, turn this into something? Hard. Razz But seems interesting.

more_horiz
I think that would be way too hard to pull off.

If we could though, it'd be fun.

Last edited by Naito Raizu on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
In the finals, duelists rode carts.  Driving over spells would give you LP. Driving over traps would damage you.  You kept your LP after each duel as well.  You could literally run away from duels too.  So, turn this into something?  Hard. Razz But seems interesting.

You could also summon monsters from your hand during your opponents turn without card effects. Events from Anime Seasons [Suggestions] 1340172615

more_horiz
meh u ppl are not a help lol. I meant more of detailed infos like the season with "rare hunters" or how they call em, immortals? rex goodwin or so...

Then what was happening with those nordic beasts.... egyptian, sacred and then nordic, but what was the story about em etc?

Zexal and super saiyan forms or that kaito thing explain me a bit more about that.

Seems like 1st and 2nd animes were only ones worth watching.... they had so many different cool events and in not even half done with em :D I mean... Duelist Kingdom...Battle City.... Virtual World... Orichalcos... Grand championship.... Egypt era....Capsule Monsters.... Dungeon Dice monsters.... Sacred beasts.... Society of Light.... Survival Duels.... Yubel.....Nightshroud.... Millenium Items.... Academy style..... and many more things....

more_horiz
A lot of what you said gives me ideas related to RP. :c So eh. Start another one?

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
In the finals, duelists rode carts.  Driving over spells would give you LP. Driving over traps would damage you.  You kept your LP after each duel as well.  You could literally run away from duels too.  So, turn this into something?  Hard. Razz But seems interesting.

This. Please this.

Or just do the entire WDC somehow.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/World_Duel_Carnival

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
XraishionX wrote:

This. Please this.

Or just do the entire WDC somehow.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/World_Duel_Carnival

For once, N has agreed with me. Gimme an achievement for that. <3

more_horiz
We should try the World Racing Grand Prix (WRGP) its was introduced in the last season in yugioh 5D's.
Basically its a 3vs3 duel
Heres an example:
Team 1: player A,B or C, VS. Team 2: player D, E and F
__player A vs player D (8000/8000 Lp). winner: player A (5600 Lp) (Since Player A won he must now face Player F, but with the remaining Lifepoints he had from the previous duel)

___player A vs player F (5600/8000 Lp). winner: player F (2400 Lp) (Player F would now face Player B but with 2400 lifepoints in this scenerio, you get the point until one team is eliminated and your life stays where it was instead of increasing it back to 8000)

____player B vs player F (8000/2400 Lp). winner: player F (300Lp)
____player C vs player F (8000/300 Lp).winner: player F (150 Lp)

Team 2 wins the duel (if c had won then it would had been C vs E)

more_horiz
tavo wrote:
We should try the World Racing Grand Prix (WRGP) its was introduced in the last season in yugioh 5D's.
Basically its a 3vs3 duel
Heres an example:
Team 1: player A,B or C, VS. Team 2: player D, E and F
__player A vs player D (8000/8000 Lp). winner: player A (5600 Lp) (Since Player A won he must now face Player F, but with the remaining Lifepoints he had from the previous duel)

___player A vs player F (5600/8000 Lp). winner: player F (2400 Lp) (Player F would now face Player B but with 2400 lifepoints in this scenerio, you get the point until one team is eliminated and your life stays where it was instead of increasing it back to 8000)

____player B vs player F (8000/2400 Lp). winner: player F (300Lp)
____player C vs player F (8000/300 Lp).winner: player F (150 Lp)

Team 2 wins the duel (if c had won then it would had been C vs E)

The last time we tried that, it went terribly. No one was active.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply