Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News Empty[News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News

more_horiz
The Reason

Hello folks!

As you can see, Lunar New Year is happening and almost every countries in South Asian are celebrating it, includes China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Vietnam, etc,....., which means we're having a holiday. That can explain why KONAMI hasn't released any more news out, leading to me, as well as others, unable to C/P it. Here's the proof. I will take a picture of my most favorite news site:

[News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News Ygora10

This holiday usually lasts for two weeks, so please wait us :D We will be back in no time.

description[News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News EmptyRe: [News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News

more_horiz
Make some news  [News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News 452097546 

description[News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News EmptyRe: [News] The Reason Why We Don't Update More News

more_horiz
e.e Cannot.

more_horiz
Since when do Jap's take breaks e-e ?

more_horiz
Sayonis wrote:
Since when do Jap's take breaks e-e ?

Since always

more_horiz
I got a video call from my relatives in China, like, a day ago in the early morning because of this :l

more_horiz
U.S. is still having tournaments and such, maybe you could look into that.

more_horiz
I'm trying lol but looks like nobody is going to report them and can't get what you're saying Ali lol. Your avatar is confusing me ._. but for the challenge!

more_horiz
Someone pin this.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Someone pin this.

Never mind, guys. KONAMI has turned back to work!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply