Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollPetition

Signed
100%
Signed
0%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionPetition for Hearthstone Sub-Forum EmptyPetition for Hearthstone Sub-Forum

more_horiz
For those who don't know what the game is Click Here.
Basically, it's a new card game made by Blizzard, currently in open beta and is a lot of fun.

descriptionPetition for Hearthstone Sub-Forum EmptyRe: Petition for Hearthstone Sub-Forum

more_horiz
Make a no, for valid democracy e.e

descriptionPetition for Hearthstone Sub-Forum EmptyRe: Petition for Hearthstone Sub-Forum

more_horiz
It seems like this would be a conflict of interest, for a Yugioh forum to have a Hearthstone subsection.

more_horiz
Why the eff not !

more_horiz
Lol nope.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Make a no, for valid democracy e.e

Why would there need to be a no option. If you don't want it just don't ever go to the section.

Jin Kazama wrote:
It seems like this would be a conflict of interest, for a Yugioh forum to have a Hearthstone subsection.

DA isn't partnered or affiliated or whatever with yugioh so there would be no reason why it would be a conflict of interests. If the members enjoy something that isn't yugioh related there is no reason why there couldn't be a section for it in the off-topic area.

more_horiz
Finally someone with their head on straight. <3 you Exiled.

Signed obvi

more_horiz
I signed it because I can ._.

more_horiz
May I beg your pardon, lovely members. Normally, we don't have anything against ideas and some wishes from our members, but when they are done in this way, it is not gonna go through, just like that. I understand people are trying to present themselves in a cool way, as in real life so here in forums of course, a normal thing. But, making a topic like this where clearly no options are given, implies many things besides just petition. Putting it like this, makes some members vote just to see reaction of staff, since staff gave opinion that we are generally against this idea in other topic you made. Now, a member could want to see what are we going to do if you get many votes for this petition and of course they will try to help you out in this. I mean, why not, they lose nothing and you don't see absurd petitions like this every day where we got just one option, that alone is an extra motivation to vote for it.

We think that this petition is bad for our site and thus we are shutting it down while leaving you no options to discuss this case again without our approval. You had your chance, but you used it in a wrong way and thus we won't be discussing Hearthstone sub-forum anytime soon. Maybe one day if it gets too famous to ignore it.

Also, I like pancakes, but I don't demand a sub-forum to share my recipes or discuss it in details and plan its distribution in a YGO forum. We have Off-topic section and under it there is Gaming Area, you can discuss your game there freely  Wink

Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply