Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMade a new avi. EmptyMade a new avi.

more_horiz
Yea I decided to blow off the dust from my PS and I made something for myself Made a new avi. 3974120512

Made a new avi. 3a09b308ad19712abf7420e34c78cdc6-d738xgy

Thoughts?

EDIT: Dem forgot to use [img] Made a new avi. 3974120512

Last edited by LOKOS on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMade a new avi. EmptyRe: Made a new avi.

more_horiz
I'm not 100% sure, but i think you used Topaz effect there? At first glance, it might be tempting to overuse such effect, since it gives a nice clean feeling to your artwork, and from that point of view, one could only believe using more of it makes the art work better. The good news, we all had it that way at first, then realized, it's actually best to only use a very small portion of that effect, since you don't want to remove all those textures for the sake of some lines. What Topaz effect does, it removes all hard textures and smooth out the art work, then it sharpen (while still smoothing) all of the black lines in your artwork which gives it a very unique feeling, but as i said, it's only pleasant to the eye when it's not used too much. Make your own custom setting, something that could work on all art works, while at the same time, doesn't remove your artwork's textures.

more_horiz
Yea I used Topaz but on Lighten and with only like 20% opacity so it changed only a little bit of the thing Made a new avi. 3974120512

more_horiz
Topaz is a cool effect lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum