Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMade something EmptyMade something

more_horiz
So since everyone is apparently gfxing i thought i'd do something 

Made something Png10

welp im all ears for your thoughts on this

descriptionMade something EmptyRe: Made something

more_horiz
C4D is too simple for that kick ass render. Also, background doesn't fit really much.

more_horiz
Background is a bit off. Also play a bit more with shadows imo.

more_horiz
I struggle for backgrounds i admit, but i thought it gave a nice touch with that slight red. Anyway im dry af on resources but i thought this had a nice flow to his arm going upward and such

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
I struggle for backgrounds i admit, but i thought it gave a nice touch with that slight red. Anyway im dry af on resources but i thought this had a nice flow to his arm going upward and such

I relate to this a lot since everytime I want to make something new, I go on a new resource search. I usually spend more time on looking for some packs than actually making a tag or whatever. Be more patient when it comes to that and you'll have good works done.

more_horiz
I have the same piece of C4D, and I always use it, it's really neat. I think it'd have given a much better result if you kept it at one copy instead of 99 small copies. It's quite big and can fit the entire BG if you really want to use it to fill the empty space. I think the BG isn't that bad, even though it ruins the flow of your C4D since it's going in the opposite direction, but I can still see the potential there.

KIU.

more_horiz
Thnx for the tips. I really do struggle with bgs though, really cant find something that fits

more_horiz
BGs are not meant to be easy, they'll always be something difficult. Sometimes I fail to find/make BG as well, so I just switch to a different render. It's not like there are fixed methods you could use to make BGs, it's all up to your imagination.

more_horiz
@CrimsonOverlord, what is the C4D pack you are using. 

Tbh I struggle with BG's a lot as well. Guess it's a common thing. 

more_horiz
(or crimson, u can switch to my area, aka you self made your shets)

but yes, I am getting old maybe, I can't see them but did you even touch or make any changes to the render? ._.

also, that ONE black nig I mean stick, that's over V ._. um, I cud see the difference....more like depth between that 1 n the rest that is behind him, make the back one darker at least

more_horiz
Try and sharpen the render a bit. 

Go to Filter>Sharpen>Smart Sharpen and make it on 25%. I find this to be the best amount atm. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum