Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPro Decklists reopening! EmptyPro Decklists reopening!

more_horiz
So, for all you Pro Decklist nuts out there who love this stuff, great news!

Pro Decklist Sign-Ups will be reopening to accept new Decklists on January 20th! So, get all your crazy theories about decks sorted out by that date, because we'd be opening it up and expecting the decks to roll right in!

We had a great season last format, with so many submissions from all of you, and we hope to get even more this format! And even if your Decklist doesn't make it in now, just keep on improving your deckbuilding skills and it will get in!

Hope to see your decklists soon!

Last edited by Naito Raizu on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPro Decklists reopening! EmptyRe: Pro Decklists reopening!

more_horiz
Lets hope Pro Decklists live up to their name Wink.
Wish ya' luck editing it (~-,-)~.
Disclaimer : (~-,-)~ is trademark of Gianus Inc.

more_horiz
My fellow duelists! A decision has been made about Pro Decklists!

Pro Decklists will be opening two days early, which means it's opening for sign-ups today!

Now, this also comes with some other news involving Pro Decklists! Discussions about more Pro Decklist related events are or will be held within the Staff Board, meaning that there will be opportunities to win prizes with your Pro Decklists!

But for now, beginning today, at the end of each Pro Decklist season, the duelist who contributed the most number of Pro Decklists that format will be awarded with a special prize! It could be a userbar! It could be DP! I could even be a rank-up! The details of this prize will not be discussed now, but rest assured, you'll see it by the time the January Pro Decklist season comes to a close!

So, get building, and hit us with your wonderful ideas!

more_horiz
Forgot to do this yesterday before my demote.

Since I have stepped down from staff, and there is no one willing to take over the Pro Decklist section, Pro Decklists will be closed for the time being.

I apologise for the inconvenience.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum