Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Pro Decklists - News & Updates

+4
BlackWarGreymon
Endless Sorcerer
Linda-Senpai
Amy Kool
8 posters

descriptionPro Decklists - News & Updates EmptyPro Decklists - News & Updates

more_horiz
Pro Decklists - News & Updates

~This topic is meant for the updating you with information about Pro Decklists and similar things~

We want to encourage you more to post a potential pro decklist. To remind you, there is 1000 DP waiting for everyone who gets his decklist listed in Pro Decklists. Also, there is an unwritten rule that if you are active in this section and get many decks accepted, you can easily become staff if that is what you wish! So, get on it!

We also apologize and encourage all those of you whose decklists are not accepted not to give up, after all we never said it is an easy thing to do. We want just great quality decks there and if yours is not that, no need to get down when we deny it, you tried and you can continue to practice, one day you will get one accepted with training.

We said that you also get 1 Deck Building Experience in your profile. That is still under construction and will be soon available to see in your profiles. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is a reminder on the rules you should read and follow before you post your decks in sign up area: http://www.duelacademy.net/t28063-pro-decklists-powered-by-duel-academy

Also, you can ask any question regarding this project here in this topic.

descriptionPro Decklists - News & Updates EmptyRe: Pro Decklists - News & Updates

more_horiz
Update: 29.6.2013.

In the Rules and Information about Pro Decklists, following updates were made:

5. If you succeed and we include your deck in Pro Decklists, you will gain +1 in Pro Decklist count in your profile. There are also Deck Building Skill ranks below your avatar. The more Pro Decklists you made, the higher rank you get. By this rank you can be recognized as great deck builder if you got many Pro Decklists. This is not all, with each deck selected as Pro Decklist, you will gain 1000 DP.

6. Deck Building Skill ranks are based on how many Pro Decklists you have made. In the following table you can see how many Pro Decklists is needed for which rank:

RankPro Decklists
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec100
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec111
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec123
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec135
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec147
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec1510
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec1615
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec1720
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec1830
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec1950
Pro Decklists - News & Updates Prodec2080

So, this is it. I hope you like the Deck Building Skill ranks. Maybe the last levels are hard to achieve but with time, nothing is impossible. I wanted to set high goals lol.

descriptionPro Decklists - News & Updates EmptyRe: Pro Decklists - News & Updates

more_horiz
80? Pro Decklists - News & Updates 3603946073 challenge accepted

more_horiz
80 decklists is a bit too much lol

more_horiz
80 O.o

more_horiz
It is not, I'm sure N is already taking that a race to that title haha.

I don't want to make new rank just because someone hits 10 decks lol so 80 is something i will not have to update for a while :D

more_horiz
I'd be happy with one e.e

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
It is not, I'm sure N is already taking that a race to that title haha.

I don't want to make new rank just because someone hits 10 decks lol so 80 is something i will not have to update for a while :D

Damn straight I am. I'm already a deck builder, so this is a great challenge for me.

more_horiz
80 decks... i'll be done by July 5, I will submit them all together.

more_horiz
kairi, if you do, i will request the staff to ban you, who is going to look at 80 decks at once wtf ._.

more_horiz
Fine then, i'll submit the "normally"

more_horiz
I'll stick with zero. <4  Too lazy to write anything.

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:

Cool story bro.

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
XraishionX wrote:

Cool story bro.

Should i count that as a spam, n?

more_horiz
That was actually spam.
Warning given to LoveTaker

Kidding xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum