Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionZombie Deck EmptyZombie Deck

more_horiz
i need a little help with this deck.. i jus dnt know wots wrong n yeah theres too many cards but i dnt know which cards to remove...PLZ HELP !!! Thanks in advance Zombie Deck Icon_smile

Zombie Deck Zombiehr

descriptionZombie Deck EmptyRe: Zombie Deck

more_horiz
1st of all what kind of zombie deck u want ?

more_horiz
lol...is the first card kasha? i throught is not in kcvds....does they change the name?

more_horiz
well Dante..i wanna have 2 ways to defeat the opponent ..through fire wagon(the 1st card on the 1st row) n or by using that spell card (6th on the 3rd row) to inflict direct damge to my opponent... sa basically.. i wanna swarm my field with zombies...

more_horiz
huh..this is my kasha(fire wagon thats why they call it in kcvds..) deck ....no really working that well in kcvds....kcvds dont have Shutendoji and some other card.......but it works alrite in TF4...so i just post it
basically u need to have Serpentine in field and sp summnon kasha, then use Serpentine eff to summon lily or zapper, this will take most of u opponent lp......anyway this is one of my fun deck so might not working that well...../

Zombie Deck 12311

more_horiz
ok thanks sangoshen..im gonna try to edit my deck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply