Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTrying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck EmptyTrying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck

more_horiz
1xDark Armed Dragon
1xGorz The Emissary Of Darkness
1xTragoedia
2xCaius The Shadow Monarch
1xBrain Control
2xPyramid Turtle
1xSangan
1xEnemy Controller
1xMezuki
3xBook Of Moons
2xBottomless Trap Hole
1xRoyal Oppression
2xDimensional Prison
1xAllure Of Darkness
1xBlackwing - Gale The Whirlwind
1xBook Of Life
2xCreature Swap
2xGoblin Zombie
2xMystic Tomato
1xMirror Force
1xPlagueSpreader
1xHeavy Storm
1xSolemn Judgement
2xKrebons
1xMystical Space Typhoon
1xSpirit Reaper
1xZombie Master
1xBurial From A Diffirent Dimension
1xFoolish Burial
1xTrap Dustshoot
2xStardust Dragon
1xBlackrose Dragon

No Side Deck

help? Better setup? better D.A.D Decks?

descriptionTrying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck EmptyRe: Trying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck

more_horiz
-2 Krebons
+2 Deep Sea Diva

-1 Creature Swap
-1 Foolish Burial
-1 Book of Moon
+1 Book of Life
+1 Mind Control

-1 Solemn Judgment
-1 Trap Dustshoot
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Call of the Haunted
+1 Dust Tornado

If you only got those 3 Synchro monsters, then fill up the other 12 spots with others. Like Catastor, Colossal, Thought Ruler, Dark End, Red Dragon, Armor Master, Goyo Guardian, Brionac, Doom Kaiser, Revived King Ha Des, Magical Andriod etc.

descriptionTrying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck EmptyRe: Trying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck

more_horiz
He doesn't need to neg Foolish. It's good in Zombies.

And DarkJudgmentDragon, you might want to organize your deck into categories. Just separate the cards into Monsters, Spells, Traps, and Extra Deck. It kinda makes it easier to read. Ever hear of organization?

Looks decent enough. A second Zombie Master couldn't hurt...

more_horiz
I don't feel it's necesarry in zombies at all, so I suggested he doesn't use it. If it works for you then keep using it.

more_horiz
ops forgot i had the Torrential Tribute
alrdy and took out dustshoot for mindcontrol
i dont know a creature swap for a dusttornado creature swap helps alot and divas over krebons?

would there be an another format that would be good for DaD?

descriptionTrying To Make Good Dad Deck Came up with a Dad/Zombie Deck Emptyp.s

more_horiz
p.s how do you duel? and why -judgement? its good and helps in alot of problems

Last edited by DarkJudgementDragon on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)

more_horiz
You only play Krebons if you also use Emergency Teleport. And I prefer Diva because it gets you 2 tuners with 1 normal summon since it can summon itself with it's effect.

Creature Swap can be a good tech so 1 is enough in my opinion, but if you wanna play 2 then play 2.
Zombies can swarm fast, so having Dust Tornado to clear the backrow before you summon is always good.

I just don't feel that Solemn Judgment is necesarry, but that's just my preference.

Btw, try not to double post.

more_horiz
Alright ill try it out but how do you duel on here and is there a better format for Dark armed?

more_horiz
You duel on KCVDS. Login, enter lobby, find opponent, duel.

This format is ending now, but there weren't any Dark Armed decks among the top.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply