Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAgent Blue: Searing Flames vs. Psychics EmptyAgent Blue: Searing Flames vs. Psychics

more_horiz
Hey look, I won!

This attempt at getting back to duel recordings was fraught with bad luck. It seemed to take forever to get a recordable duel. The goal of the P.H.G.P.P. Project is to provide informative videos showing the play styles of various decks, which is pretty hard if you're up against someone who has no idea what they're doing, or if you lose on the third turn, or if your opponent quits because they think getting out four trap monsters on your second turn is bullshit. Not helping any of this was the fact that I was (and am) very literally sick and tired at the time.

This one -- if it uploads properly -- is pretty usable/informative, despite or even because of the fact that it was relatively short. My opponent here was using a fairly generic psychic deck, and I think that what he did here -- using psychics to banish and summon, and trying to defeat me with Ultimate Axon Kicker -- covers a lot of the basics of Psychic Monsters in a very short time. As for my side of things, I struggled in the beginning due to poor draws, and didn't really get to use the trap monsters that are my deck's focus. But my deck is hardly a one-trick pony, and I got an excellent opportunity to showcase one of this deck's win conditions: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames. Thanks to a last-minute combo and some prior set-up, I managed to get him out at the last possible moment with a whopping 17,000 attack and defense, and unlike most of the times I've brought him out, my opponent had absolutely nothing to counter me with, leading to a rather cinematic win.

descriptionAgent Blue: Searing Flames vs. Psychics EmptyRe: Agent Blue: Searing Flames vs. Psychics

more_horiz
Awarded
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply