Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAgent Blue: Gemini Box Vs. Level Up Magicians EmptyAgent Blue: Gemini Box Vs. Level Up Magicians

more_horiz
I won. (Okay, technically the guy rage quit. But he quit when I activated an effect that would have reduced his life points to zero, so I'm pretty sure that counts as a win).

I made a few blatant mistakes here that almost lost me the duel, but I rallied and won in the end.

And yes, this is a rematch. The first duel wasn't particularly interesting -- I lost without being able to put up much of a fight. I doubt you're very interested in watching that.

The highlight of this duel, I think, is the part where I sent all but 5 of the cards in my deck to the grave. That's a pretty classic maneuver right there -- with the cards my opponents used, Exodius was the only reason I didn't deck out. Why that card never sees play, I have no idea. You shuffle all of your monsters back into the deck, and you get a free level 10 special summon. Even if you aren't using its other effects, that's pretty good.

descriptionAgent Blue: Gemini Box Vs. Level Up Magicians EmptyRe: Agent Blue: Gemini Box Vs. Level Up Magicians

more_horiz
...I think I messed up the video upload, it's refusing to play for me. I'll re-upload it, and I'll post on this when the fixed version is up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Never mind, it's working now.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply