Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck EmptyMy Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck

more_horiz
My Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck 3893965936
*sigh* Well I just had some break with the game until LoL became annoying with bad players so I'm back. Deck is now updated to the current format, but noticed that I have a couple of issues with the deck and I ran out of ideas on what to do so pls help.

Main Deck: 41
Monster: 11
1x E-HERO Stratos
3x E-HERO Neos Alius
2x E-HERO Bubbleman
2x Noble Knight Gawayn
1x Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword (making xyzs beefy)
1x Photon Thrasher (Tech, faster plays with Extra Sword)
1x Honest (notice that im going to be running more light xyzs later on)

Spells: 17
3x Miracle Fusion
1x Super Polymerization
1x A Hero Lives
2x E - Emergency Call
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x The Warrior Returning Alive
2x Gemini Spark
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x One Day of Peace (OMG! IM DESPERATE FOR IDEAS! T.T)

Traps: 13
1x Hero Blast
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck: 15
2x E-HERO The Shining
2x E-HERO Absolute Zero (run 2 cuz maybe mermails butt-hurt me)
1x E-HERO Escuridao
1x E-HERO Nova Master
1x E-HERO Great Tornado
1x E-HERO Gaia
1x Heroic Champion - Excalibur
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number 16: Shock Master (love him now)
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Abyss Dweller (meh)

Side Deck: 15 (meh)
2x Snowman Eater
2x D.D. Warrior Lady (cuz I don't have anymore Thunder Kings T.T)
2x Night Beam
2x Parallel World Fusion
1x Super Polymerization
2x Macro Cosmos
2x Soul Drain
2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

And there you go. I kinda lie about not having any bright ideas. I was thinking of running Starlight Road with Stardust Dragon, maybe run a third CED, run a less monster count, or completely ignore all that. Oh just to mention this is my Real-Life Deck and I'm in a bit of money issues since...... well i'm not gonna explain why. ::Monkey9::
You can give me card suggestion but it will take me a while to get as long as it is not pass $5. Cards like Number 50: Blackship of Corn (which I will definitely get later on) and maybe another Nova Master.

Last edited by PabelFTW on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMy Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck EmptyRe: My Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck

more_horiz
Okay, let's break it down.

-Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword
-Honest

Let's face it. Neither of these cards can really help your deck outperform what it already does. It's adding to an idea, but taking the idea and making it a bit less consistent.

- A Hero Lives
- The Warrior Returning Alive
- One Day of Peace

One copy of A Hero Lives isn't a good enough reason to run it, and The Warrior Returning Alive - why? You want your Heroes in the graveyard so you can Miracle Fuse them. Also... the One Day of Peace makes zero sense in this deck. Stalling for a turn lets your opponent go +1 on you in exchange for them not destroying you the next turn. Too poor a tradeoff with the lack of resources Heroes always seem to have.

- 2 Call of the Haunted

Same idea as The Warrior Returning Alive. You're playing 3 Miracle Fusions. There is no need to use Call of the Haunted.

So, looking at 7 cards.

+ Bubbleman

Lets you make Zero easier.

+ Mystical Space Typhoon

Third MST is always good.

+ Gemini Spark

This card is really good too.

+ Super Poly

Card is good in Heroes.

+ Mirror Force
+ Torrential Tribute

These are both staples.

That puts your deck at 40. I have a severe concern that this deck is awkward, though.

descriptionMy Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck EmptyRe: My Heroic Noble Bubbleman Lives Deck

more_horiz
lol. You fixed my Noble Heroes one days ago ._. And now you need help. It's time to pay you Oh Shit

Main Deck: 40

Monster: 12
1x E-HERO Stratos
3x E-HERO Neos Alius
1x E-HERO Bubbleman
3x Noble Knight Gawayn
0x Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword
0x Photon Thrasher
1x Honest
3x Noble Knight Medraut

Spells: 19
3x Miracle Fusion
0x Super Polymerization (Side it is better.)
0x A Hero Lives
2x E - Emergency Call
1x Reinforcement of the Army
0x The Warrior Returning Alive
3x Gemini Spark
0x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
0x One Day of Peace
2x Pot of Duality
2x Noble Arms - Caliburn
2x Noble Arms - Afeudutyr

Traps: 9
0x Hero Blast
0x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
0x Call of the Haunted
2x Mirror Force
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck: 15
2x E-HERO The Shining
1x E-HERO Absolute Zero
1x E-HERO Escuridao
0x E-HERO Nova Master
0x E-HERO Great Tornado
1x E-HERO Gaia
1x Heroic Champion - Excalibur
1x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Blackship of Corn
1x Number 39: Utopia
1x Artogius, King of Noble Knights
1x Daigusto Emeral

I won't fix the side deck. Since it's a personal's option. Well...Have fun bro :D Remember to +1 me.

more_horiz
@Jin
Well the deck is not solely on using Miracle Fusion you know? Even Bubblebeat doesn't rely on Miracle Fusion too much either. Reason for playing with Call of the Haunted is for faster xyz plays. Yes I will take out One Day of Peace because I feel very retarded for putting that in my deck. Also you are underestimating the power of Warrior Returning Alive. Sad
Again, just like Call of the Haunted, for xyz plays. I don't know about A Hero Lives. -_- My friend also told me to take it out, but meh. I sometimes have problems when I draw it late game so I'll think about it. I will also take out honest cuz once again I was feeling stupid. Extra Sword, meh, I love that card though, but I don't know if I want to take it out. lol now that you mention about this deck being awkward, I feel like I agreed with you. It was a regular Bubblebeat until my mind started to become "I WANT TO BE ORIGINAL".

@Centrik
lol thanks, but you kinda put my deck and turn it into your Noble Hero deck. lol You funny bro, but there is one advice I was thinking about doing. Taking out Absolute Zero for another xyz. I'll just wait on other's advises until I make that decision.

more_horiz
I'm going to say it would be better to play it standard Hero, but the reason to play 2-3 Photon Thrasher is specifically to make Abyss Dweller, so your opponent playing Water gets wrecked by the effect to detach an XYZ to stop one of their graveyard effects, which is huge right now. It also allows you free XYZ summons if you've got two, plus an active Gemini Spark.

I'm not underestimating ability, but I am doubting that I offered the right fix, so I'll renege that and offer something else. Take out the CED and one of the super Polys I suggested I add, and put in two Pot of Duality instead. This deck looks awkward and two Dualities should help in consistency, which is something the deck is missing.

more_horiz
*backflip 540 spin 1000 ft nosedive earth-shattering facepalm* ::Monkey65::
Dualities! Why haven't I gotten those before! I only got 1 available, I'll see if my homies got more on the other binder.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply