Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Leadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm)

+4
the light angel
Italiano
The Avenger
Dante
8 posters

descriptionLeadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm) EmptyLeadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm)

more_horiz
The Staff discussed and our decision was to make LT for all Dorms (Exept Graduate because it has a leader) a Tournamen which will decide the new leader of each Dorm.

Ham Name:
KCVDS Name:
Why you want to become a leader:

The sign ups will be open from 2/1/10 -> 9/1/10
You dont need just skills to become a Dorm leader.
Not every registration will be accepted that will be decided by me and some staff members if needed.

descriptionLeadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm) EmptyRe: Leadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm)

more_horiz
Ham Name: The Avenger
KCVDS Name: masterdavid
Why i need to become a leader: I'm active and im online almost all the time..and...becoming a leader is my dream

descriptionLeadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm) EmptyRe: Leadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm)

more_horiz
Ham name: italiano [GLT Examiner]
KC Name: italiano
Why you want to become a leader:leader has a job to survive his dorm that what i want to.

more_horiz
Only 2 candidates ?

more_horiz
Ham Name: thelightangel
KCVDS Name: thelightangel
Why you want to become a leader: because i thought it would be cool to try out to lead slifer in a great academy like DA

more_horiz
Ok thats it.
3 signed up.

Ham Name: The Avenger
KCVDS Name: masterdavid

Ham name: italiano [GLT Examiner]
KC Name: italiano

Ham Name: thelightangel
KCVDS Name: thelightangel

Rules:
No Burn,stall,mill,exodia,norleras,ls,bw,otk,ftk decks

Those 3 duelsits will duel each other 3 times in a 2/3 match.
Post here ur results.
Deadline 20/1/10

more_horiz
Dorm Leaders Tourney
pass:Leader

more_horiz
I beat The Avenger 2-0,gg's Leadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm) Icon_smile
btw,i can't find the lightangel in ham Leadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm) Icon_scratch

more_horiz
confirmed..gg's dude Leadership Tournament (Slifer Dorm) Icon_biggrin

more_horiz
If thelightangel doesnt apper will be DQ-ed.
Still u guys need to duel 2 more times.

more_horiz
I don't know why but dante said you should duel again so do it and we can say who is the new leader.

more_horiz
Ham Name:[GT] BERKAY [KOG MOD][DAD RA][DA SLIFER]
KCVDS Name:BERKAY
Why you want to become a leader:i wanna more active in here.and i wanna porve myself or i wanna try prove myself Smile

more_horiz
Congratulations you won a warning.

Edited by Dante: Reason is simple - if u cared u would have read the previous posts and saw that sign ups are closed long time ago.

more_horiz
Ham Name: .:Aero_Skky:.
KCVDS Name: .:Aero_Skky:.
Why you want to become a leader: I am active on the site, and I would do whatever I can to help others and improve our skills.

more_horiz
So is this topic closed or the tourney still open ??

Ham Name: EvilJudi YKJAdmin
KCVDS Name: Arcadia111
Why you want to become a leader: i think taht i can win this and iwill be so active and i am going to make this dorm pop out of activity

Plz dont consider this necro posting ... but i think it is kinda mods fault cuz the topic isnt closed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum