Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBeach (NHS) EmptyBeach (NHS)

more_horiz
The beach that encircles much of the island has warm sands and the occasional bird or crab. Be careful, though, as the surf here can get rough at times.

descriptionBeach (NHS) Empty...

more_horiz
I shall go to this area to battle when the time comes

descriptionBeach (NHS) EmptyRe: Beach (NHS)

more_horiz
When i got to the beach, a soft wind blows in the breeze "Time to relax i guess" I was suddenly attacked by dueling assassins, i thought "i cant battle them, i gotta flee, but im trapped" He was captured and his Number was taken from him. i woke up in confusion as i didnt know this at first, i realized though, they took my number. i had to duel to get it back. i thought "i gotta get that number back, so i can bring world peace..." I ran as fast as i can to find the assassins, it seems they fled the island, i thought "oh no..."

more_horiz
i then caught up with the assassins and stole the number back from them, using a raft made with palm trees from the beach, i said, "phew, finally, im able to do NHS" and went to find the first challenger.

more_horiz
-well, at least its peaceful around here, huh?
102- it sure is, even though we should be dueling by now, and it has been, idk, 3 days
-that is a bit annoying, and besides, i bet ill win at this rate, XD
102- yeah, u probably will XD

That conversation was 3 days ago when the NHS competition started, no one showed up at all, and it was real deserted. I found everyone was going to the complex. So, i guess ill head there.

-what'd u say we go to the complex?
102- sure, why not?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply