Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionShin Megami Tensei Fanfiction: Nightmares in Nakushima Intro+Chapter 1 EmptyShin Megami Tensei Fanfiction: Nightmares in Nakushima Intro+Chapter 1

more_horiz
Introduction:
The city of Nakushima was the same as any other metropolitan Japanese city. It was no Tokyo to be sure, but it was still a fairly large city. Nestled within the valley of its namesake, one could find almost anything they wanted here. Nature? Top notch education? It doesn't matter what you are looking for, you can probably find it here.

However, this tranquil city was about to be assaulted with a series of incidents, that, when they draw to their conclusion, there will be no blissful ignorance of the world to the students of Yasoshiba Academy...

Chapter 1

(A/N: I'm gonna recommend music to play in the background while you read this, as I have limited music choices please forgive me if you know something better. For now, play the song New Days from Persona 4)

On a train heading toward the city of Nakushima, was a 17 year old boy named Makota Sato. He was a boy with black hair and aqua blue eyes. He was skinny for his age, and his dark red tee-shirt he had on right now was really showing it. He was constantly looking out the window and back at the digital clock on the train. Man...I just wanna get home...vacationing in Iwatodai was not the way I wanted to spend my break from school. He simply sighed and began to let himself drift off to sleep. It seemed almost instantly after he closed his eyes the attendant came on the loud speakers.

"We are about to arrive at Nakushima Station, all passengers wishing to get off at this station gather your things now.."

Makota gathered his stuff and prepared to leave as the train slowed to a stop. I hope they can forgive me for having to get a later train, Makota thought as he left his train to find his friends at the coffee shop they agreed to meet at.

When he arrived he saw that 3 of his 4 friends were present. Naomi was a girl with long black hair, almost emerald eyes, wearing a low cut white dress shirt and a dark red skirt. She was wearing long black stockings today and looked annoyed. "He was supposed to be here an hour ago! When I see Makota..."

The boy directly across from her looked up from a book he was reading. He had black hair as well, and brown eyes. He was wearing a plain white dress shirt and casual jeans."He'll be here soon enough Naomi. All we can do is wait. Order another coffee if you want."

"Naki...if I keep buying coffee I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"I'd love to see ya riled up though!" The other girl said. She had long brown hair, slightly red eyes, and wore a black dress shirt with a checkered skirt.

"Of course you would Viva." Naomi simply sighed. That's when they saw Makota enter. "You're late."

Makota started to rub the back of his head. "Yeah sorry about that...but I sent forward a message to Saki. She should've told ya."

Everyone seemed to get grim for a second but they all returned to their normal expressions.

Naki was the one to speak. "Well we didn't receive word, so she must have been busy."

Makota sighed. He loved that chick to death, but sometimes... "It's fine. I'm here now, so, how was spring break for you guys?"

Naomi face became a rather bored expression. "We didn't do anything too glamorous. What I'm more interested in is what you did in Iwatodai. I heard from Saki that your folks want you to go to school somewhere around there."

Makota seemed a little melancholic. "Yeah. They want me to go to some school named Gekkoukan High. It's supposed to be a very fancy private school."

Naki looked at Makota. "Yes, I heard all of Tatsumi Port Island is privately owned by the Kirijo Group."

Makota laughed. "Yeah, apparently Yasoshiba isn't good enough for them." He sighed a little. "I was looking forward to seeing Saki...guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow."

Viva laughed a little awkwardly. "Y-yeah...guess you will."

Later in the evening...elsewhere in town...

(Play Speculation~another version from Persona 4)

A limousine was driving up to a police barricade had been set up. A young man with brown hair and light blue eyes sat in the back seat. He simply sighed as his butler slowed the car to a stop. "Master Chijinda...we've arrived."

The man looked up. "I see. Go ahead and drive back without me, I doubt I'll be home anytime soon."

The butler simply nodded as Chijinda left the car. Nakushima, I haven't been back here in a long time...This place always seems to have something going on.

Chijinda walked up to the police barricade and flashed his badge. The officer looked it over and gave him a smile. "Ahhh, Detective Shirogane, I'm glad to see you arrived safely."

Chijinda gave a simple smirk. "I don't believe there was much doubt there. Anyway, where's the body?"

The officer pointed upward. "She's up there."

Chijinda looked up and saw it was a ghastly scene. The body was dangling from one leg caught in the wires of the telephone pole. She seemed to be about 5'4" with medium length brown hair kept in two buns on the sides of her head. Her arms were missing, as were her eyes (leaving only bloody gouged out eye sockets), ears and tongue. Her stomach had been ripped open leading her entrails to be dangling from the hole, some already on the ground. Right between her about B-cup size breasts was a large gash where if one looked from the right angle they would be able to see her non-beating heart.

The other limbs had been arranged in a little prop. The leg was holding up the arms, with one pointing towards the body and another towards a bloodied message on the wall. The victim's blood was everywhere and Chijinda could tell the homicide department would have a "fun" time cleaning up this mess.

"Ghastly...so, where is your detective?"

The officer looked around and pointed. "He's right over there."

Chijinda looked and saw a man in his early twenties vomiting into a trash can. When he held his head back up, he could see he was wearing glasses, he had short black hair, and green eyes. The detective saw him and ran over.

"Sorry about that Detective. My name is Ken Ishida. This is...uh...my first case."

Chijinda smiled. It was nice to see an aspiring rookie. "It's quite alright Detective Ishida...is something else wrong?"

Ishida had been giving him a funny look. "Well it's just...no offense sir, but aren't you a little young to be a detective?"

Chijinda smiled. "Don't underestimate me because of my age. Let's survey the area. Who's our victim?"

Ishida frowned, "Her name is Saki Suzumoto. She goes to Yasoshiba Academy, a local school. She had been missing for a week when we discovered her body mere hours ago. She's 17 years old, she would have been starting her second year of high school..."

"Tragedy...I notice the killer left us a note."

Ishida acted surprised for a second but then said, "OH, he did..."

They examined the message to see what it said. It said simply, "This is the retribution that awaits those who defy the inevitable. She was only a demonstration...onto the real show..."

Chijinda sat in silence for a bit before speaking. "I would assume he wrote this message using the victim's own arm, it isn't very neatly done. Run the arms for fingerprints."

Ishida nodded and ran off. Chijinda simply stared at the message then to the body. This is going to be a very busy week...

descriptionShin Megami Tensei Fanfiction: Nightmares in Nakushima Intro+Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Shin Megami Tensei Fanfiction: Nightmares in Nakushima Intro+Chapter 1

more_horiz
If you prefer a detached omniscient then get very particular within every part of the scenery character and thoughts. If you want this to be psychological since you are choosing omniscient perspective have the narration have personality. It might be a person within the story or something we never know about who happens to have a personality. The thought should be included with their deepest desires. Exuberant to the point that we feel the sickness, the sadness, anger and whatnot. Complete immersion would be nice for this macabre atmosphere within the story. The first perspective wherein everything is detached in all its particulars would be more to a fantasy novel and might fit certain aspects of your story. Though you will choose. These are all suggestions. You did good. I hope I reinforced what you want to do. For example if you saw the body through the narrator they might still have personality. If you wanting that.

descriptionShin Megami Tensei Fanfiction: Nightmares in Nakushima Intro+Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Shin Megami Tensei Fanfiction: Nightmares in Nakushima Intro+Chapter 1

more_horiz
By the body I mean the dead body found at the end. If you are wanting the perspective done so.

more_horiz
They the voided thoughts of true sickness saw through with transgressions of any kind. Anything with result of what split upon the serene tops of creations knew it with a taint felt upon the consciousness of selves. The day the world split we saw a human die. It's paranoia felt by many with heightened glows. We have you in this. They thought. They thought we have us in you. We had that piece of love lasting for our pains. This was fair given that we have nothing else to gain now. We caressed the embodiment of our selves fragmented until the truth could be given a waiting ignorance in continuous experiences. A quickened passing until. They thought in void.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply