Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician Turbo September 2013 EmptyDark Magician Turbo September 2013

more_horiz
Dark Magician Turbo September 2013 K0fd4FT

Main Deck
Monsters (20):
Dark Magician x3
Armaggedon Knight x3
Dark Armed Dragon
Elemental HERO Prisma x3
Gagaga Magician x2
Goblindbergh x3
Gravekeeper's Spy x3
Summoner Monk x2
Spells (10):
Dark Hole
Dark Magic Attack x2
E - Emergency Call x2
Fires of Doomsday x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Traps (10):
Bottomless Trap Hole
Call of the Haunted x2
Dark Bribe
Malevolent Catastrophe x2
Pinpoint Guard x2
Solemn Warning
Torrential Tribute

Side Deck:
Monsters (11):
Dark Magician Girl
Dark Magician Knight x2
Effect Veiler x3
Flying "C" x2
Maxx "C" x3
Spells (2):
Knight's Title x2
Traps (2):
Compulsory Evacuation Device
Macro Cosmos

Extra Deck:
Fusions (1):
Dark Paladin
Xyz (14):
Daigusto Emeral x3
Gagaga Cowboy
Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
Lavalval Chain x2
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
Number 11: Big Eye
Number 39: Utopia x2
Number 50: Blackship of Corn
Steelswarm Roach
Vylon Disigma

Last edited by DarkMagician67 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDark Magician Turbo September 2013 EmptyRe: Dark Magician Turbo September 2013

more_horiz
you do realize that the Dark Magician turbo uses the Destiny Hero engine right?

descriptionDark Magician Turbo September 2013 EmptyRe: Dark Magician Turbo September 2013

more_horiz
Nope, never came up. I've only seen the Prisma-Emeral version.

more_horiz
Don't listen to him. The deck is perfect you can go and stomp the YCS with it Dark Magician Turbo September 2013 1968215193

more_horiz
^If you did not know, I created the Dark Magician turbo so please STFU.

Fixes:

- Armaggedon Knight x3
- Gagaga Magician x2
- Goblindbergh x3
- Gravekeeper's Spy x3
- Summoner Monk x1
- Dark Magic Attack x1
- Fires of Doomsday x2
- Malevolent Catastrophe x2 (too slow)
- Pinpoint Guard x2
- Dark Bribe

+ Destiny Hero Diamond Dude x2
+ Destiny Hero Malicious x3
+ Plaguespreader Zombie
+ Krebons x3
+ Effect Veiler x2
+ Chaos Sorcerer
+ Destiny Draw x3
+ Allure of Darkness
+ Emergency Teleport x2/3
+ Reinforcement of the Army
+ Swing of Memories x2
+ Dark Hole

^Now that is a Dark Magician turbo because turbo decks are fast and have a lot of draw power, you had none.

Fix your extra deck with synchros, also your side deck is a complete mess re-make it from scratch.

more_horiz
Totaaly agree with Train on this one, DMT is in perfect use when ran with D-HEROs. they are more fast and consistent as a draw engine not only becuase of destiny draw, but they'r a target 4 allure and also DAD, so you should try the d hero build up, it's better

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
^If you did not know, I created the Dark Magician turbo so please STFU.

Fixes:

- Armaggedon Knight x3
- Gagaga Magician x2
- Goblindbergh x3
- Gravekeeper's Spy x3
- Summoner Monk x1
- Dark Magic Attack x1
- Fires of Doomsday x2
- Malevolent Catastrophe x2 (too slow)
- Pinpoint Guard x2
- Dark Bribe

+ Destiny Hero Diamond Dude x2
+ Destiny Hero Malicious x3
+ Plaguespreader Zombie
+ Krebons x3
+ Effect Veiler x2
+ Chaos Sorcerer
+ Destiny Draw x3
+ Allure of Darkness
+ Emergency Teleport x2/3
+ Reinforcement of the Army
+ Swing of Memories x2
+ Dark Hole

^Now that is a Dark Magician turbo because turbo decks are fast and have a lot of draw power, you had none.

Fix your extra deck with synchros, also your side deck is a complete mess re-make it from scratch.

Stfu? Watch your attidute Mr. Moderator!
+3 Obelisk
+3 Slifer
+1 Ra

more_horiz
^ Lol, and do you guys have any Side Deck or Synchro choices in mind for the D-HERO build?

more_horiz
Yeah too easy, plaguespreader or krebons with malicious that's like the oldest d-hero synchro technique ever lol, since the days of telepot DAD. Also summoning both krebons and plaguespreader along with malicious is super easy to go LVL 8(so that means crimson blader, thought ruler archfiend and scrap dragon) and you can also do late game pushes with Dark Magician + Krebons or Plaguespreader to go for mist wurm... there are plenty of options is you look Wink

more_horiz
Synchros to consider:

Ally of Justice - Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
Arcanite Magician
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
Iron Chain Dragon
Scrap Dragon
Crimson Blader
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Stardust Dragon

more_horiz
Thanks, one last thing. What actually is a turbo deck? cause i'm not sure if i was completely grasping the concept before.

more_horiz
"Turbo deck refers to a deck that focuses on a few key cards for it's strategy. For example, Vayu turbo focuses on using the effect of Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor to quickly summon powerful monsters to the field. This is usually achieved via the effects of common Lightsworn monsters such as Ryko or Lyla, in order to dump Vayu and Sirroco/Elphin to the Graveyard"~

more_horiz
I tested the modified version of this deck (Train Heartnet's version) and I found it works really work, except for one thing. The addition of dark magician itself in this deck was totally unnecessary; it took away a lot of the draw power that's needed to synchro quickly using cards like malicious and teleport, and it didn't work well towards synchro summons, as, like I said, it's so slow!
In addition to Train Heartnet's improvements, I would recommend taking out dark magic attack and one Dark Magician. I'm not that familiar with this archetype, but as far as tech picks are concerned, I'd recommend foolish burial, jar of greed, and Ryko.
Of course, you could always take out Dark magician altogether, leaving u 7 free spaces. Can't imagine what you'd fill them with though

more_horiz
YoungBreelzebub666 please do not necro post

more_horiz
DarkParadigm wrote:
YoungBreelzebub666 please do not necro post

It's not really necro posting, the last post was only 9 days ago, and the first one was only 13, so I'm well within

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply