Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMessengelato's effect EmptyMessengelato's effect

more_horiz
I've looked over it plenty of times. Sometimes in YGOPro (most of the time once I already have Chateau out), special summoning Messengelato and his effect doesn't work. o.o Here are my steps when I use him.

-Normal Summon Mewfeulle
-Special Summon Messengelato
-No effect, or sometimes with an effect

Another combo I use is
-Normal/Special summon Hootcake
-Use his effect
-Special Summon Messengelato
-No effect, or sometimes with an effect

This is usually how I get my Chateau's and usually works. But sometimes it doesn't. I have plenty of Madolche support spell/trap cards in my deck, yes. I've looked over it plenty. I keep using this trying to get Madolche's Ticket or another Madolche card.

It may be a YGOPro bug but I've googled and looked around their forums. Nothing about it. Maybe it's just me?

I have a replay of me trying to use these combos. One or more times succeeded, I don't remember but I DO remember that there was two or more times of me trying to get Madolche's Ticket and the effect failed on me.

I'd upload it but I have that limit thing. :l
Spoiler :

Last edited by Hanyuu on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMessengelato's effect EmptyRe: Messengelato's effect

more_horiz
There ARE issues with this card specifically in ygopro. I'm fairly certain no one's posted the issue in their boards, since barely anyone plays madolche. A friend of mine plays them and has had similar issues but it only happens sometimes.

more_horiz
Yeah, it only happens sometimes. >_> Oh well, I guess I'll go find a way to contact the devs. And hope they fix it! I love these Madolches! ;~;

more_horiz
I'm pretty much the Madolche guy here.
If you're using YGOpro, then it's probably a bug. The game is very fast paced (at least on percy's server). I haven't had the same issue on Devpro. The ruling for ticket not working either? It should.

more_horiz
Ticket works fine. It's just every time I use Messengelato's effect to FIND Ticket it doesn't even work. Like.. in my head, I'm looking for Ticket but his effect doesn't work. But when I'm looking for Chateau, it works. It's weird.

more_horiz
Hm... Does the ticket appear on the list of cards you're able to add? Or does it not appear at all?

more_horiz
It doesn't even ask me to USE the effect. >_> It's lame. It's like.. I only special summoned him to be there.

more_horiz
E-Mail the administrator or report it. Then use Dueling Network for the time being. Razz That's what I do.

more_horiz
Thanks, you guys. I've posted a bugs thing on their forums. YGOPro Percy's forum. I'll post one on DevPro's soon. At least I know now it's not a mistake on my part. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!

more_horiz
As far as I'm aware, it's working fine on DevPro o.o

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
As far as I'm aware, it's working fine on DevPro o.o

It is working fine actually. It's just YGOpro. They just updated, so it might be patched.

more_horiz
Yeah, it works fine now. Well, from what I've seen today.

more_horiz
Any more questions, or should I lock this?

more_horiz
It should be fine now, you can lock it.

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply