Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Single Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+15
kyosuke kiryu
jjh927
Train
Anzo
LethalAfterZ
PowerNova
Phoenix King
Zane Truesdale
Ezekeil
Typical Jew™
XonN
Fefe2931995
PhantomX
LegendaryFrost
Jue Viole Grace
19 posters

descriptionSingle Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012 EmptySingle Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012

more_horiz
People have been waiting for it, and since Dante seems to be absent and this tourney needs to continue, I chose to continue to host these Regionals.

As I am now your host, the "Send in Deck Lists" Rule is void.

Here are the randomized pairings for Round 2:

1. PhantomX VS LegendaryFrost [LegendaryFrost wins]
2. Yami_Nathaniel VS Fefe29311995 [Fefe29311995 advances due to activity]
3. Ezekeil VS Zepherydax [Ezekeil wins]
4. Irate VS H3R0_ELITE [H3R0_ELITE drops]
5. Zukuto VS jjh9927 [jjh927 advances due to activity]
6. Krehawk VS Pilover [Pilover advances due to activity]
7. Adeslasher VS Germanfan23 [Germanfan23 advances due to activity]
8. zNightz VS Neji [Neji advances due to activity]
9. Dew VS Salader [Dew advances due to activity]
10. Train VS !!!!!Guess Who [Train advances due to activity]
11. Kyosuke Kiryu VS Bubbles [Bubbles wins]
12. LethalAfterZ VS xSasukex [LethalAfterZ advances due to activity]
13. PowerNova VS Harbinger [PowerNova advances due to activity]
14. Knightyknight VS pure wiN [pure wiN advances due to activity]
15. Anzo VS bakura normal [Anzo wins]
16. ZaneVL VS Phoenix Master [ZaneVL wins]

Deadline will be on the 27th of October, Midnight at DA Time.

Last edited by Irate God on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSingle Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012 EmptyRe: Single Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012

more_horiz
Won Phantom 2-1 in some funny ass duels, ggs

descriptionSingle Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012 EmptyRe: Single Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012

more_horiz
Confirm, good games.

more_horiz
Online mi schedule 5-6 pm GMT - 3
Single Elimination Pairings, Round 2: DA Regionals, September 2012 R9r30

more_horiz
huh !!!!!

where is me ??

more_horiz
posting for activity, my opp hasnt been on da since oct 18

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/UBZ8S.png
I won 2-1 against Zepherydax
GG's. Sorry XD

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs. Phoenix.
GGs

more_horiz
stupid rock stun

ggs

more_horiz
Just to clarify, our decklists that were originally sent to Dante are no longer valid, and we need not send a decklist to you Irate?

more_horiz
You needn't send a decklist to me since Dante already has them.

XonN, I'll check again, but I'm quite sure there were no mistakes.

more_horiz
Ok, appreciate the info.

more_horiz
My opponent hasn't been on in over 300 days IJS

more_horiz
Oh Shit

I'll be sure to check that ASAP. If that's the case you should, like, instantly get the win.

Buuut, let me check.

more_horiz
showin activity sunshine

more_horiz
activity post
also !!!!!guess who is not a valid username :I
Spoiler :

and !!!!guess who have been inactive for 22 days
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Activity post. No idea who this zukuto guy is.

more_horiz
can't find bubbles D: and whats his DN name?

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
can't find bubbles D: and whats his DN name?

i believe it is dz98

more_horiz
Thanks german. Added him. Also, who got the win in Round 1 between me and my opponent. It was one of the unfinished matches. Never got to see him on. I posted activity and he never did.

more_horiz
Who the *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-* is xSasukex

more_horiz
Activity checkity check.

more_horiz
Leading 1-0 against Bakura, when he disconnected at round 2.

more_horiz
i beat kiryu 2-1

more_horiz
Online waiting for mi opp schedule

more_horiz
Mista Anzo wrote:
Leading 1-0 against Bakura, when he disconnected at round 2.

Yea I had a power outage during the 1st / 2nd screen :/ that a loss or ?

more_horiz
It's a re-duel i talked to Irate about it, catch me tomorrow same time as today.

more_horiz
Confirmed.

Disconecting between two games will result in a repeated duel.

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs. bakura normal, gg's bro ^.^

more_horiz
dat tru

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply