Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA suggestion that might come handy EmptyA suggestion that might come handy

more_horiz
I said it along time ago when I was mod but meh you guys never did it. Anyways my suggestion:

Make a sticky to tournaments section with upcoming Tournaments so the Members of DA will be informed when you guys host a new tournament. This prolly could lesser the advertations that needed for a Tournament cause some pewps might get overly excited just w8ing one of the Tours on the list Wink

Anyways idk if its good idea when its created but it seems in my head like a good idea xD

descriptionA suggestion that might come handy EmptyRe: A suggestion that might come handy

more_horiz
lol its probably good. I think we will consider it for future.

descriptionA suggestion that might come handy EmptyRe: A suggestion that might come handy

more_horiz
We could do this for events as well, couldn't we? I like the idea. It's impossible for it to do any harm.

more_horiz
yep

more_horiz
It would work for events, specially to make a lot of noise about them and get people excited about either competing or checking results.

more_horiz
Sanjo actually made a nice suggestion Oh Shit

That's good, and somebody need to update this too

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply