Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Cure / Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck/Burn. Rate Fix -_- EmptyDark Cure / Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck/Burn. Rate Fix -_-

more_horiz
Well to tell the Truth Nurse Reficule the Fallen one is my fav card, so i decide to make a deck that use her effectively, but why not have Bad Reaction to Simochi and other burn cards?? =).

Monsters:

Nurse Reficule the Fallen One x3
Phantom Chaos x2
Marshmallon
Snipe Hunter
Morphing Jar
Sangan
Des Koala x3
Spirit Reaper
Axe Dragonute x2
Dark Armed Dragon

Spells:

Upstart Goblin x3
Soul Taker x3
Swords of Revealing Light
Scapegoat
Level Limit Area B
Magical Mallet
Allure of Darkness x2
Vengeful Bog Spirit
Wave Motion Cannon

Traps:

Gift Card x 3
Rainbow Life
Call of The Haunted
Magic Cylinder
Gravity Bind
Bad Reaction Simochi x2
Dark Bribe
Dimension Wall
Cease Fire
Defense Draw

I was thinking of adding Sanctuary In The Sky but it seemed irrelevant, maybe The Paths of Destiny(kinda risky). having a Fairy Box in here would be fun =). i tried to use cards to speed up my draw aswell.

descriptionDark Cure / Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck/Burn. Rate Fix -_- EmptyRe: Dark Cure / Bad Reaction to Simochi Deck/Burn. Rate Fix -_-

more_horiz
Too many random cards. You don't need stall for this deck. What you need is a good Draw Engine that will get you Reficule, Bad Reaction, and Gift Card as quickly as possible. Allure is a good start, but I also suggest using a D Hero engine with 2x Malicious, and then either Defender and/or Diamond Dude. In today's meta, stalling just doesn't work because your opponent can clear your back row very easily on almost every turn.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply