Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark World Deck, rate please :) EmptyDark World Deck, rate please :)

more_horiz
Dark World Deck, rate please :) Darkzq

3 Goldd
3 Sillva
Sangan
Gorz
Morphing Jar
3 Raven
Dark Necrofear
Dark Armed Dragon
3 Broww
2 Dandylion
Choas Sorcerer
Plaguespreader Zombie
Quickdraw Syncron

Heavy Storm
Giant Trunade
Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Dark World Lightning
Mind Control
Brain Control
Card Destruction
3 Book of Moon
Allure of Darkness
Fires of Doomsday

Call of the Haunted
Solemn
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute

descriptionDark World Deck, rate please :) EmptyRe: Dark World Deck, rate please :)

more_horiz
Dark World Deck, rate please :) 547316 But remove raven,dandilion, dark armed dragon is good but with dark necrofear it's enough...hmm synchro with a dark world deck not bad but i prefer spirit reaper instead of plaquespreader..and-2 book of moon..+3 dark world dealings instead of raven,, put breaker the magical w, 2 broww,2 bronn and other dark world monsters...The rest i'll type it later..andd remember its dark world deck so respect how it works and don't put cards that sometimes can be dead draws!

descriptionDark World Deck, rate please :) EmptyRe: Dark World Deck, rate please :)

more_horiz
I'm no expert on Dark Worlds, but I'll try giving some help.

-1 Dark Necrofear
-2 Raven
-1 Quickdraw
-1 Fires of Doomsday
-2 Dandylion

+3 Dark World Dealings
+2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

That's all i've got for now.

more_horiz
ĶÐàÑΤ€ ۩ wrote:
Dark World Deck, rate please :) 547316 But remove raven,dandilion, dark armed dragon is good but with dark necrofear it's enough...hmm synchro with a dark world deck not bad but i prefer spirit reaper instead of plaquespreader..and-2 book of moon..+3 dark world dealings instead of raven,, put breaker the magical w, 2 broww,2 bronn and other dark world monsters...The rest i'll type it later..andd remember its dark world deck so respect how it works and don't put cards that sometimes can be dead draws!

Well it's not dead draw as is but the thing I like about Drill warrior is his eff works with Dark World so I can just keep recycling Dark World Monsters card eff's every turn and use Drill warriors power at the same time. Also if I'm running low on monster protection I can abuse the Dandy eff with Drill Warrior. Also the Dark World Dealings I think is a great card don't get me wrong but I find since most Meta Decks now highly rely on there grave, the card can almost help them as much as me sometimes. And often it seems to help them more then it hurts them anyways.

jabber2033 wrote:
I'm no expert on Dark Worlds, but I'll try giving some help.

-1 Dark Necrofear
-2 Raven
-1 Quickdraw
-1 Fires of Doomsday
-2 Dandylion

+3 Dark World Dealings
+2 Caius the Shadow Monarch
+2 Bottomless Trap Hole

That's all i've got for now.

-Dark Necrofear? ;( I dunno about that the card's so helpful Sad especially if I get DAD late in the game. I can easily -raven for bottomless.

But I got to ask does everyone thing drill warrior is a big mistake in Dark world deck? :D I think It can work well with it but I guess maybe it's too situational?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply