Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNaturia w.i.p EmptyNaturia w.i.p

more_horiz
Naturia w.i.p CyyebT3

I need help here. I'm trying to go for a Naturia lock build of sorts and I think I got some cards right but I don't know the skeleton of this deck. Can anyone help here? Mind you, I want to build a lock variant and nothing else (unless someone can full on persuade me to do another naturia build; and by persuade I mean clean facts as to why I should do another build).

Decklist available upon request...

descriptionNaturia w.i.p EmptyRe: Naturia w.i.p

more_horiz
Why Ultimate Offering?  Just curious.
Put TK in Main > Cosmobeet.

more_horiz
Gods... back in my days Ultimate Offering was worded so bad, any player could use it... talk about backfire.

How about Inferno Reckless Summon or Super Solar Nutrient? You can bet no one would expect those.

more_horiz
Naturia w.i.p NyvhUMf

Here it is with the recent changes I made. I may try the super solar nutrient idea though, not too sure about the reckless summon though cause I don't like giving my opponent free monsters but I'll think about it...

Edit: and I remember back then too, I would get confused wen my opponent would try and use it. I'd be like, "what are you doing? that's my offering..."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply