Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+18
bakura normal
RaidenSnake23
ThEvilWingman
lazerman123
RockeYuki
VoxPopulii
Mahdi_MM
Heatnix
Skitoritto
DefinitelyNotXrai
Naito Raizu
Crow26
A k e n o
Virus
Endless Sorcerer
Centrik
Typrophecy
Kurono
22 posters

descriptionSlifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas? - Page 3 EmptySlifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello, Slifer Dorm. Your Dorm Leader Kurono here. I know our last Event didn't go so well, and that there was no prizes. Like I said before I wanted to get to know you guys before doing something big. Now that I have, I will be doing big Events, and with prizes this time. I do have some Events planed already, but I want to hear from my Slifers, if they have any Events they think will go well, or think we should try out. I will be willingly to listen to anything you may think will be a good Event. Soon, Tots and I will be doing two Events. When we get around to them. Leader vs Leader and Ra War. Anyways, let's hear your ideas, Slifers!!!! 

descriptionSlifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas?

more_horiz
Excuse the admins, this will be the last post I post here.

What Yillion said.

Don't need to punish because we were just giving them an advice.

Done.

descriptionSlifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas?

more_horiz
Centrik, read the topic. It's slifer only. Give them that much respect okay?

more_horiz
Thank you, Tots. I did ask them kindly to not post in this and that this is for Slifers only. I guess they can't read or something? Because the topic even said FOR SLIFERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Well that's the thing. Most Ra's can't read :/ it's part of the whole transition.

more_horiz
Okay, Centrik, you and the rest of the Ra Dorm Members were warned many times about not posting in here and you continue to do it. Four posts at the least, and warned at every post.

Sorry, but for the constant disregard and disrespect you have shown Slifer Dorm and its leader, I'm awarding you a warning

Anyone else who isn't staff or Slifer that posts in this topic will also be awarded warnings from now on.

The disrespect you have for this dorm is appalling.

If Admin has any complaints about my actions, please say so now.

more_horiz
Naito i appreciate you watching the topic and helping out but really a moderator or admin should have issued the warning and not yourself. So if this happens again let either of the two know :D

more_horiz
Of course, my apologies.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Typrophecy, we are slifer because we suck .-. there's no two ways about it

I have to disagree... because some people might stay in Slifer just cause there are a bunch of nice people in Slifer unlike some other dorms (You Know How U Are) SLIFERS FTW

more_horiz
Shut up about my post. It's my opinion and nothing can change that. I won't be posting in here about that again. So anyone who was responding to that just drop it.

more_horiz
Lol,.. Yillion Chill ? Slifers (And Slifers Only) Event Ideas? - Page 3 1554389127

more_horiz
Slifers, chill the fuck out.

more_horiz
I just came up with an Idea.
 I think we should maybe have a War Between Slifers like a Tourney.
 I mean it would be cool to see who is strongest in the Red.
 Like a Singles Tourney between Slifers.
Tell me what you think.

more_horiz
We already had a tourney like that with a war between slifers and other slifers but good suggestion wingman :D

more_horiz
a type of monster duel ex:junk vs dragon or etc?

more_horiz
All the ideas are pretty good.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply