Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What do you want in DA?!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
psychoturtle
DefinitelyNotXrai
jjh927
Alikaey
Jue Viole Grace
Kairi
BlackLeg-Sanji
Typical Jew™
Naito Raizu
FluffyTots
Salader
BERKAY
Vector
Nuran
Anzo
Skitoritto
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Endless Sorcerer
Linda-Senpai
Amy Kool
25 posters

descriptionWhat do you want in DA?! - Page 3 EmptyWhat do you want in DA?!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So yeah, rarely I tend to create these topics where I let you inspire the staff, give your word and input. Not that this section is locked or so, but unless you are forced, you barely suggest anything to us :D

Things you dislike maybe, that can be made better and of course you would tell us how What do you want in DA?! - Page 3 3974120512

Things we don't have and you know how we can have them.

Or just anything that comes to your mind that could help this become a better place.

Try with some unusual suggestions that we don't see each time.

descriptionWhat do you want in DA?! - Page 3 EmptyRe: What do you want in DA?!

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:

Get out.  Now.  xD  
But that necropost.

I wasn't necroposting. It has to be 30 days before a thread goes dead... It's only been ten since the last post.

Irate wrote:

I shall see what is possible, AvacWeb chat could be a nice solution for that.

Irate, if you are gonna make a Dorm chat I think it would be easier to "modify" the regular chat box instead of making a chat box for each dorm.

I suggest something similar to a filter. I know very little about coding but maybe this will help you brainstorm a bit. Good luck!

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
But the most important reason why this is not a good idea is that I don't want to see 10 chats with 2 or 3 people. I want to see one rich chat. Nowadays DA Chat has in average like 5-10 members in it while most active part of the day, and like 3-5 while in non-active part of it. Creating another chat for dorm means members will shrink in main chat. That, is not a good idea. It is good but in DNF, not here.

As I said there and now, there is no need to discuss the ways of how to do that, when the idea is simply bad and not productive. We are not so large community to have different chats... Even DN or DNF don't have multiple chats lol. there is 1 in DN and 1 in DNF (public chats that is).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply