Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What do you want in DA?!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
psychoturtle
DefinitelyNotXrai
jjh927
Alikaey
Jue Viole Grace
Kairi
BlackLeg-Sanji
Typical Jew™
Naito Raizu
FluffyTots
Salader
BERKAY
Vector
Nuran
Anzo
Skitoritto
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Endless Sorcerer
Linda-Senpai
Amy Kool
25 posters

descriptionWhat do you want in DA?! EmptyWhat do you want in DA?!

more_horiz
So yeah, rarely I tend to create these topics where I let you inspire the staff, give your word and input. Not that this section is locked or so, but unless you are forced, you barely suggest anything to us :D

Things you dislike maybe, that can be made better and of course you would tell us how What do you want in DA?! 3974120512

Things we don't have and you know how we can have them.

Or just anything that comes to your mind that could help this become a better place.

Try with some unusual suggestions that we don't see each time.

descriptionWhat do you want in DA?! EmptyRe: What do you want in DA?!

more_horiz
I want the Pro League to start.

more_horiz
Less Work

more_horiz
Spade wrote:
Less Work

more_horiz
Change the Ra's test: Only 1 deck building question and 40-60+ hard rulings questions.

more_horiz
Spade wrote:
Less Work

Lazy. I want more work.

more_horiz
 Blue themed look!
More wars vs other "Academies"
User Groups and stick my thread :3
http://www.duelacademy.net/t28095-were-did-idea-for-your-username-came-from#266197

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
Spade wrote:
Less Work

You know that's not gonna happen lol

more_horiz
I wish it could Sad

more_horiz
croco ranks in sky blue admin form e.e

more_horiz
I want Tip articles like Konami's and TCGplayer's Blog has. This means giving out tips and good deck types for a certain single card (maybe even give a deck list), and introducing others to new deck types. The only thing i want that Konami doesn't do is to give tips and/or decklists involving a past deck type or singel card, like Majestic dragon, or the Inca monsters

They should be on the new blog-like portal, alongside the Pro Decklists, and should be only done by staff, although others can request articles they want to see

more_horiz
I remember we did something like that in the past, we made few decklists then for a reason or another someone dropped the event.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Change the Ra's test: Only 1 deck building question and 40-60+ hard rulings questions.

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:

more_horiz
bewbs?

more_horiz
^finally someone who speaks my language

more_horiz
Frisky Badger wrote:
bewbs?

And that too ._.

more_horiz
Actually, since I'm not an admin now i think i can post what I really want to see in DA.

You see, we have two coders in DA yet the academy is made of shapes similar to boxes and rectangular-like fields. Perhaps instead of those sharp edges everywhere on every field on DA doesn't matter if it's a widget or a section, you need to make it more rounded. I believe, Amy can still remember the request I asked her to do once in KCTAU, back then she changes the shapes of index sections (Table 1, 2 and 3). Do the same only this time everywhere in DA.

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
I want the Pro League to start.

We need more solid Obelisk Blue members that are constantly active for it.
Spade wrote:
Less Work

Only way for this to happen is more staff, but I know many staffers do not work a lot, so instead we will force everyone to work equally which should lower your load a bit. Smile
Centrik wrote:

Slifer Red Exam parts or Ra Yellow Exam to get into Obelisk rank? If 2nd case, ruling questions can be answered easily. Google gives you unlimited options to pass it without knowing a single thing. Time limit is useless since you can purchase exam again and you can just copy the questions to work on them in the meantime. Having more questions in the pool is again not good since you can just repeat the process more times and still get to it. Deck building and explanations are meant to see how you think, to sense your experience as a duelist. Believe it or not, we can see easily if you copied the deck and just pull random thoughts that even wikipedia has, or you really show your own knowledge of the game. So, I hope you know why it has to stay like this.

Though, Irate is working on the new questions, so he might change a thing here and there regarding that.
Alhemičar wrote:
 Blue themed look!
More wars vs other "Academies"
User Groups and stick my thread :3
http://www.duelacademy.net/t28095-were-did-idea-for-your-username-came-from#266197

Blue themed look is possible to come in near future.
What other academies you know? It would be nonsense to war places that got like 20 members lol isnt it? Except ChaosEra, I hardly can see any competitive place other than DA right now. Prove me wrong. I got plans for wars in future either way, so you can see this happening.
What do you mean by User Groups? Sticking your thread.... maybe if it gets very very famous.
Nuran wrote:
croco ranks in sky blue admin form e.e

Koming Soon :D
Vector wrote:
I want Tip articles like Konami's and TCGplayer's Blog has. This means giving out tips and good deck types for a certain single card (maybe even give a deck list), and introducing others to new deck types. The only thing i want that Konami doesn't do is to give tips and/or decklists involving a past deck type or singel card, like Majestic dragon, or the Inca monsters

They should be on the new blog-like portal, alongside the Pro Decklists, and should be only done by staff, although others can request articles they want to see

For the recent deck types and recent cards, Konami, TCGPlayer and pojo take care of all tips and articles regarding those. We can create few as we do all the time, regular articles about anything and such, also those things, however we cannot compete with them. They got a lot of writers and we got just few. Though, you got a good point about some rare deck types or singles. We might open up a request for Pro Decklist topic where you can request certain decktype to be made and we will look into it. Afterwards you would see it as a Pro Decklist since that is what it is, a pro decklist :D

Anzo wrote:
Actually, since I'm not an admin now i think i can post what I really want to see in DA.

You see, we have two coders in DA yet the academy is made of shapes similar to boxes and rectangular-like fields. Perhaps instead of those sharp edges everywhere on every field on DA doesn't matter if it's a widget or a section, you need to make it more rounded. I believe, Amy can still remember the request I asked her to do once in KCTAU, back then she changes the shapes of index sections (Table 1, 2 and 3). Do the same only this time everywhere in DA.

Rounded corners like in DC seems fine to me, actually I liked it really much. Tough, the css and templates modifications for it are heavy lol. I might get to it in future.

more_horiz
Free ice cream?

more_horiz
LT to abandoned?

more_horiz
Not in this universe.

more_horiz
nor in any other universe.

more_horiz
Dp payment to teachers for every lesson/article they get to publish

more_horiz
i want access to amy dorm

more_horiz
Everyone says they wanna see Sanji mod again Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Not in this universe.

You'll look like a damned fool if/when I win a YCS.

more_horiz
A better sprite for the teacher rank.

more_horiz
 Its some kind of "mini-forums" , i think DA has something similar for teacher users ,right ?
Its gonna be famous if you post in it Razz.

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Everyone says they wanna see Sanji mod again Rolling Eyes

You are an official mod whore. How many times were you mod here and then stepped down? Not while I am an Admin anymore.
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Not in this universe.

You'll look like a damned fool if/when I win a YCS.

True dat.
Naito Raizu wrote:
A better sprite for the teacher rank.

The only other green one I had is Mystical Elf, so either you find me a proper monster sprite or you deal with Avian lol.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply