Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What do you want in DA?!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+21
psychoturtle
DefinitelyNotXrai
jjh927
Alikaey
Jue Viole Grace
Kairi
BlackLeg-Sanji
Typical Jew™
Naito Raizu
FluffyTots
Salader
BERKAY
Vector
Nuran
Anzo
Skitoritto
Centrik
Frisky Badger
Endless Sorcerer
Linda-Senpai
Amy Kool
25 posters

descriptionWhat do you want in DA?! - Page 2 EmptyWhat do you want in DA?!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So yeah, rarely I tend to create these topics where I let you inspire the staff, give your word and input. Not that this section is locked or so, but unless you are forced, you barely suggest anything to us :D

Things you dislike maybe, that can be made better and of course you would tell us how What do you want in DA?! - Page 2 3974120512

Things we don't have and you know how we can have them.

Or just anything that comes to your mind that could help this become a better place.

Try with some unusual suggestions that we don't see each time.

descriptionWhat do you want in DA?! - Page 2 EmptyRe: What do you want in DA?!

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Not in this universe.

You'll look like a damned fool if/when I win a YCS.

I won't, since I'm positive that's out of your league.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Not in this universe.

Don't be foolish. I'm still the first and only to win the league more than once, and to hold the SK+Survival master title at once. I'm the first and only to have 6 medal thingys on my profile. I won live league s0 and s1. I have way more live wins than anyone else. I won a tournament with Watts. Do not underestimate me.

more_horiz
You made daddy proud.

more_horiz
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Not in this universe.

Don't be foolish. I'm still the first and only to win the league more than once, and to hold the SK+Survival master title at once. I'm the first and only to have 6 medal thingys on my profile. I won live league s0 and s1. I have way more live wins than anyone else. I won a tournament with Watts. Do not underestimate me.

Despite all this, no one respects you Razz

more_horiz
What do you want in DA?! - Page 2 3147896512

more_horiz
I actually think a fair few people here would be able to win the league more than once along with achieving some of the other stuff you mentioned; people just can't be bothered and/or prioritize other things more than winning in a card game.

Back on topic, it would be nice if there was, maybe, a little notification thing (say, a small picture of a monkey) next to a topic title in the "Latest Topics" to notify the people who've posted in said topic that a new post has been added. Of course, this notification image will go away if the topic is locked or if the person has already looked at the new post.

Back when I was a mod and posted in BA topics, telling people that it needs confirmation, it's usually ignored as people automatically assume that it's been awarded and locked, and mods can't go around sending PMs to every single person who's involved in the unconfirmed BA duel.

Just think that this could help a bit in, not only BA/SA, entertainment centre and general conversations happening in threads, but probably the role play section as well (if that's alive). I'm well aware that there is the "Watch this topic for replies" button but, seriously, people are just lazy asses.

more_horiz
What do you want in DA?! - Page 2 FeatherizerVG-WC10-EN-NCFor Teacher

or this

What do you want in DA?! - Page 2 ArchfiendSoldierVG-WC10-EN-NC

more_horiz
Needaname wrote:
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
LoveTaker wrote:
Anzo wrote:
Not in this universe.

Despite all this, no one respects you Razz

I didn't ask for your respect.

more_horiz
Then what value do your achievments hold?

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
I actually think a fair few people here would be able to win the league more than once along with achieving some of the other stuff you mentioned; people just can't be bothered and/or prioritize other things more than winning in a card game.

Back on topic, it would be nice if there was, maybe, a little notification thing (say, a small picture of a monkey) next to a topic title in the "Latest Topics" to notify the people who've posted in said topic that a new post has been added. Of course, this notification image will go away if the topic is locked or if the person has already looked at the new post.

Back when I was a mod and posted in BA topics, telling people that it needs confirmation, it's usually ignored as people automatically assume that it's been awarded and locked, and mods can't go around sending PMs to every single person who's involved in the unconfirmed BA duel.

Just think that this could help a bit in, not only BA/SA, entertainment centre and general conversations happening in threads, but probably the role play section as well (if that's alive). I'm well aware that there is the "Watch this topic for replies" button but, seriously, people are just lazy asses.

Doesn't matter. I will always be the first, and most likely always the only.

more_horiz
C:\PHP\DA\database\users\LoveTaker\records> purge all records from this

And what'd you do if I did that?

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:

When there is a new reply in a certain topic since you last time viewed or posted in the topic there is a small white icon on the left side of the topic title is there.

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
C:\PHP\DA\database\users\LoveTaker\records> purge all records from this

And what'd you do if I did that?

And what does that mean?

more_horiz
purge = no more

more_horiz
Naito those are meh. The magician one is very infamous compared to Avian, while Archfiend is not so strong of a monster. Thing is, Avian is as well a failure but it is one of main Jaden's monsters from GX, so I thought if I cannot find a decent greeny then at least something that has connection to DA :D

Also, those are just small renders, not sprites lol. Making those smaller would result in nothing but bunch of colors. Try it yourself and you will not recognize em when going under 50px :D even if you sharpen strong.

Alikaey, I know you people like Latest topics feature, I personally use "View posts since last visit". There I can easily see also in which section post is located so I can easily skip BA, Dice Games and all other things that are not related to me. If you want your feature, best approach is to look under "View your posts" link. There all of the topics in which you posted will be listed and the red circle arrow will show if there are any new posts in some of them.

I am sorry, I know how much your suggestion would be good but unfortunately, latest topics is done under forumotion server and I cannot access any code to modify it.

more_horiz
Basically, he can take off all your league wins and profile. :D

more_horiz
I would like to order a big mac,fries and chicken mcnuggets please

more_horiz
Don't know if this is a good idea of not or if it has been asked yet but i want a dorm chat if its possible.

more_horiz
Dorm chat can only be built for Slifer Surprised Since it's the most active dorm. You guys can use Skype instead of creating an another Box.

more_horiz
ik but skype disconnects a lot

more_horiz
I shall see what is possible, AvacWeb chat could be a nice solution for that.

more_horiz
Thanks for looking into it and i will look into AvacWeb as well

more_horiz
Oh, it is possible with AvacWeb chat, no worries.

All I need is, er, some time to consult with Amy and LG about this.

more_horiz
As far as I know, AvacWeb is a support for Forumotion. It has its own server as help provided, but using external server for help, you never know what can happen. I don't want one day to wake-up and see no chat just because AvacWeb is simply no more. AvacWeb chat I think still uses Forumotion chat and modifies it, uses some parts of it with external server like keeping history or using PM in it. However it is still a forumotion chat which means you cannot create two chats from it. The box might be fancy and you can call it however you want, but when you login you will see that the regular chat we got now and that one show you the same lol. That is why I got external and not two forumotion chats.

more_horiz
But the most important reason why this is not a good idea is that I don't want to see 10 chats with 2 or 3 people. I want to see one rich chat. Nowadays DA Chat has in average like 5-10 members in it while most active part of the day, and like 3-5 while in non-active part of it. Creating another chat for dorm means members will shrink in main chat. That, is not a good idea. It is good but in DNF, not here.

more_horiz
I think you've forgot to add the smiley box in new topic and post reply

more_horiz
this might be corny but i was watching the old yugioh seen that they had dueling spirits i just thought it would be an interestin idea to make a dueling spirit section where r duel points r posted to see people's different dueling spirts lol just an idea soo yea.

more_horiz
Amy Kool wrote:
Jikan is super special awesome and should be staff. He is the Supreme King of my heart. I have created a new staff position for him. Chancellor Jikan. Basically all he has to do is have unreasonable control over every staff position without having any responsibilities. I am in love with him so much. Jikan will get his own VIP forum where you have to pay him DP to post.

K thanks.

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:
Amy Kool wrote:
Jikan is super special awesome and should be staff. He is the Supreme King of my heart. I have created a new staff position for him. Chancellor Jikan. Basically all he has to do is have unreasonable control over every staff position without having any responsibilities. I am in love with him so much. Jikan will get his own VIP forum where you have to pay him DP to post.

K thanks.

Get out.  Now.  xD
But that necropost.

more_horiz
Better staff that run tournaments more efficiently rather than focus on quizzes and puzzles ._.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply