Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNintendo Direct Videos EmptyNintendo Direct Videos

more_horiz
In case anyone missed them. I've nothing to do, and there *might* be a couple of people interested around here anyway.

I won't spoil the contents of these videos though, so go ahead and watch if you haven't yet.

Pokemon X and Y

Mario Kart 8

Super Mario 3D World

Monolith's X

Smash Bros

Wind Waker

Bayonetta 2

The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds

Last edited by Heatnix on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 am; edited 5 times in total

descriptionNintendo Direct Videos EmptyRe: Nintendo Direct Videos

more_horiz
I missed everything. But Megaman in the next Smash Bros game? SHEEET.
2014 though. :c
They should do the thing with Megaman with what happened in Super Smash Flash 2. Players would press down+specialatk and scroll using your control pad to a different type of attack. For example, switching to Metal man would mean down+specialatk-> Left-> Release Special attack button.
They added so much characters in Melee than any other game. :s But then again, it must be hard to code characters, hitboxes, hit ratio, speed, and combo potential. Unless they decided to also code in different combos.
Dat villager is scary as hell... Those eyes stare into your soul.

more_horiz
Villager looks scary yeah. And Mega Man does have a ton of skills, no idea how they'll change.

X looks very good though.

more_horiz
X? As in the Maverick Hunter? Also, my friends told me that there was two Zelda games announced. ;D

more_horiz
Monolith's project X. It's in there in the trailers.

Also yes, not announced, just shown. Wind Waker, and the 3Ds one A Link Between Worlds. I've updated the post with a trailer for it.

more_horiz
PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3 PIKMIN 3

SLGNADBNHSPMETMHMIOP'NMRTHJUTRWHRNPTUIERNHITN I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS DAMMIT

more_horiz
pokemon X-Y :D

more_horiz
Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, Mario World3D, and Pokemon x-y. Fuck yeah!

more_horiz
There also was some lame Donkey Kong title was the big "Retro Studio's Surprise" but I don't give a rat's ass about Donkey Kong, so it was disappointing.

more_horiz
Pokemon X&Y <3

more_horiz
Here's a little extra info on Pokemon X and Y. It's everywhere but in case someone hasn't seen it yet.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply