Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAnother Zombie Deck EmptyAnother Zombie Deck

more_horiz
Yup another one, but this one needs some improvement. General Idea its a Plaguespreader/Zombie World Deck. So get out DoomKaiser Dragon, or use the opponents graveyard against them by swarming them from the grave.

I have an idea for the deck as it is, but I don't know if its good or not. I think it needs improvement but I don't know were. So please give me some criticism, and yes I do not know much about XYZ cards so thats why there are not.

Spoiler :

Test
Spoiler :

descriptionAnother Zombie Deck EmptyRe: Another Zombie Deck

more_horiz
Don't use solidarity. If your deck depends on the field spell like that, it's not going to be as consistent.
Trap Hole isn't as good as the cards these days. Watch Rescue Rabbit be used against you.
Try using Lavalval Chain. I see a lot of Zombie decks use this to pitch Mezuki or a target for Zombie Master's effect.
Sacred Crane for the draw?
Book of Moon is pretty useless nowadays.
Too much spirit reapers for me. But personal thing.
Dat Extra deck needs to be filled.

more_horiz
But there all zombies so I don't see how solidarity would not be of use. I mean the point of filed spell of Zombie World is to turn the opponents graveyard in to zombies and get them on my side.

How can Rescue Rabbit be used against me? What could be a good alternative to trap hole then?

I can see how Lavalval Chain could work. Sacred Crane? There has to be a better alternative.

I like spirit reapers, they work for a delay at times. Now I should put them to use some how...

Also what should I fill my extra deck with.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply