Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGemini Spark: Tribute Opponent's monster? EmptyGemini Spark: Tribute Opponent's monster?

more_horiz
Can my opponent use Gemini Spark to tribute my Elemental HERO Neos Alius to pay for the cost? Ruling problem came up in a mirror test duel.

I call complete cow dung though.

descriptionGemini Spark: Tribute Opponent's monster? EmptyRe: Gemini Spark: Tribute Opponent's monster?

more_horiz
You may never tribute any opponent's monster to activate a card effect or to Special Summon a monster unless it is explicitely stated on the card (like Lava Golem, Volcanic Queen, Reptilliane Vaskii).
The answer is subsequently No, he may not tribute your Alius Neos with his Gemini Spark.

descriptionGemini Spark: Tribute Opponent's monster? EmptyRe: Gemini Spark: Tribute Opponent's monster?

more_horiz
Irate beat me to the punch by mere seconds.

more_horiz
Thanks. Thought that was the case.

more_horiz
Because it's on the other side so can't tribute, right?

more_horiz
I mentioned that in my post, Yill.

Any other questions before I lock this topic, Xrai?

more_horiz
Not anything. You can go ahead and lock it. Though, I'd like a few examples of what cards you CAN use your opponent's side of the field for paying costs or an effect. That's all.

more_horiz
Lava Golem, Volcanic Queen, Reptilliane Vaskii.

That's about it.

~ Topic Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply