Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTorrential Tribute EmptyTorrential Tribute

more_horiz
Does Torrential Tribute resolve when i summoned Caius and opponent has jinzo. I'll use Caius eff to Rfg Jinzo then opponent activates Torrential. Will torrential eff resolve??

descriptionTorrential Tribute EmptyRe: Torrential Tribute

more_horiz
Umm No. Torrential Tribute would have to be Chain Link 2 so Caius' Effect wouldn't have resolved yet and Jinzo would still be on the field. So No, Your Opponent cannot do that.

more_horiz
Jinzo's effect:

Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated.

Torrential can't be activated in the first place when Jinzo is on the field.

more_horiz
To clarify a bit, by the time Caius' effect has resolved you are now past the point of being able to respond to his summoning. The window to respond to his summoning has to be in a chain to his effect activating. Since Torrential Tribute cannot be activated at that time (since Jinzo is on the field), you will not be able to use it. By the time Jinzo is removed from play it is now past the window to respond to the summon of Caius.

more_horiz
I thinked something like that but my opponent got me confused. Thanks for the explanation

more_horiz
Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply