Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

SoL vs. Obelisk Blue - SoL Won!

+19
PhantomX
Smokey
Azure King
Gremlin
Whatup Nab
Nuran
Kairi
Typical Jew™
LethalAfterZ
Efane
L.Lawliet
Linda-Senpai
TDS
Kalium
Placido Le Pwnzor
Jue Viole Grace
Gustavo
TricksterPDH5
Anzo
23 posters

descriptionSoL vs. Obelisk Blue -  SoL Won! - Page 3 EmptySoL vs. Obelisk Blue - SoL Won!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

7 vs 7 - 2 subs'
5 hearts per member
TCG only
March 2013 Format
Banned Decks: Elemental Dragons, Spellbooks, Burn, Mill, Stall, FTK.

SoL Roster:
1. TDS [0 hearts]
2. Irate [3 hearts]
3. Anzo [4 hearts]
4. Placido [0 hearts]
5. bakura normal  [3 hearts]
6. I Rage/Gremlin [1 hearts]
7. H3ro [4 hearts]

Sub:
- (RPG)Sasuke
- Wyrmking

Obelisk Roster:
1. Whatup Nab Nab [0 hearts]
2. N [0 hearts]
3. AtticusVL [0 hearts]
4. Germanfan23 [1 hearts]
5. PhantomX [4 hearts]
6. LethalAfterZ [4 hearts]
7. Efane [2 hearts]

Sub:
1. kairi
2. Trevor

(Deadline: 16th of June)
Matches:
1. TDS vs. N
2. Irate vs. N
3. Placido vs. Kairi
4. Placido vs. N
5. TDS vs. LethalAfterZ
6. TDS vs. N
7. TDS vs. LethalAfterZ
8. Anzo vs. Whatup Nab
9. I Rage/Gremlin vs. kairi
10. I Rage/Gremlin vs. N
11. Wyrmking vs. Whatup Nab
12. TDS vs. Whatup Nab
13. Graphic_H3R0 vs. PhantomX
14. TDS vs. PhantomX
15. Placido vs. Whatup Nab
16. Placido vs. Efane
17. Placido vs. Germanfan23
18. I Rage/Gremlin vs. Whatup Nab
19. I Rage vs. kairi
20. Placido vs. kairi
21. Wyrmking vs. kairi
22. Placido vs. Efane
23. I Rage/Gremlin vs. kairi
24. Placido vs. Germanfan23
25. I Rage/Gremlin vs. kairi
26. I Rage/Gremlin vs. N
27. Irate vs. Efane
28. TDS vs. N
29. Irate vs. N
30. Anzo vs. PhantomX
31. I Rage/Gremlin vs. N
32. Placido vs. N
33. Placido vs. AtticusVL
34: Placido vs. PhantomX
35. Placido vs. N
36. Placido vs. Germanfan23
37. Placido vs. Germanfan23
38. Anzo vs. Germanfan23
39. Anzo vs. kairi
40. Anzo vs. Germanfan23
41. Anzo vs. Whatup Nab
42. Irate vs. N
43. Irate vs. N
44. Irate vs. Germanfan12

Society of Light won!
SoL Hearts Remaining: 15
SoL Matches Won: 24
Obelisk Hearts Remaining: 11
Obelisk matches Won: 20

Last edited by Anzo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 45 times in total

descriptionSoL vs. Obelisk Blue -  SoL Won! - Page 3 EmptyRe: SoL vs. Obelisk Blue - SoL Won!

more_horiz
confirmed won 1 war match and lost 1 guess im back to where i started

descriptionSoL vs. Obelisk Blue -  SoL Won! - Page 3 EmptyRe: SoL vs. Obelisk Blue - SoL Won!

more_horiz
Actually no Gremlin you didnt he cant change his deck unless he loses guess what in our duel he won so its a free win for you.

more_horiz
im pretty sure n changed decks because anzo updated the banned decks list

more_horiz
Germanfap23 wrote:
im pretty sure n changed decks because anzo updated the banned decks list

Exactly.

more_horiz
2-1 against wyrm ggs

more_horiz
lost to whatup 1-2

more_horiz
iAnzo wrote:
b*tch plz i got no Megalo or Abyssteus for two games and still managed to win SoL vs. Obelisk Blue -  SoL Won! - Page 3 1151057309

Mermails are fine, they're not THAT MUCH broke.

idk what sh*t deck ur playing for mermails but if you think you are playing something amazing please look at ANY YCS and tell me that mermails or fire fists arent topping. edrags are the only sh*t that have a shot at beating mermails/are actually top tier ban both or ban neither its a stupid rule that you made anzo just so you dont have any problems while dueling I mean if your team thinks you can win do it fairly

more_horiz
actually upset with Anzo about that...

more_horiz
rules are rules Fap and besides why hate on mermails? even without looking im sure your using hero's whatup and guess what usually tops or gos top 8 hero's e.e

more_horiz
he isn't using heroes...

more_horiz
lost 1-2 to nab

more_horiz
2-1 against tds i aint using heros im not using mermails idc really about whos using mermails i just want everyones choices to be equal

more_horiz
lost 0-2 vs phantom

more_horiz
I beat yusei 2-0, good games.

more_horiz
lost 0-2 to phantom damn gonna play this safe and dangerous from now

more_horiz
I beat TDS 2-0, good games.

more_horiz
When you lose to someone say what is he using o.O

@Whatup Nab: You are being butthurt here bro, unlike E Dragons and Spellbooks, Mermails aren't broke as these two. Siding against it is easy as hell, to be honest when i saw that you're using Macro Wabbits i though it's your game o.O Somehow you didn't manage it. E Dragons and Spellbooks have sides too, but not as much or variable as those with Mermails. We still seek some competitive matches in this war after all, we won't be banning all tier 1 you know.

more_horiz
Whatup Nab wrote:
iAnzo wrote:
b*tch plz i got no Megalo or Abyssteus for two games and still managed to win SoL vs. Obelisk Blue -  SoL Won! - Page 3 1151057309

idk what sh*t deck ur playing for mermails but if you think you are playing something amazing please look at ANY YCS and tell me that mermails or fire fists arent topping. edrags are the only sh*t that have a shot at beating mermails/are actually top tier ban both or ban neither its a stupid rule that you made anzo just so you dont have any problems while dueling I mean if your team thinks you can win do it fairly

seriously, you didnt have to brong "the whole team"...first off, we aren't *his* team, we are only representing a dorm, you're so stoopid smh.
2nd, its not a goddamn problem or even a bad idea to be competitive you know ... you don't really have to use the same goddamn'd deck people use at ycs, you just proved that you're a net-decker Smile
3rd, said by many people, e-drags are tier 0.5 while spellbooks are tier 0 yet mermails are only tier 1, macro rabbit aswell is f*cking tier 1, and lswarms is tier 1 aswell, so you're just saying that we should ban all these decks? and oh well, how the hell could u get 2-0'd by mermails while using macro rabbit? epic-fail...
anyhow could the peeps give us informations about whats n, traf, wutup *noob* using? i mean people who are locked into decks ;d

more_horiz
What placido said, we want to know their decks.

Respectively, asked TDS on chat, he only said Phantom is using FFS Macro Rabbit or something.

more_horiz
So you want to tell me that my Heroes are Tier 0 because I beat Elemental Dragons with them? u_u

Mermails have various weaknesses and a good player should have all possibilities to win against them, moreso, if they are using Macro (!!) Rabbit, they should be easily able to do so.

more_horiz
double post ftw Smile
2-0'd whatup *noob*

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
So you want to tell me that my Heroes are Tier 0 because I beat Elemental Dragons with them? u_u

Mermails have various weaknesses and a good player should have all possibilities to win against them, moreso, if they are using Macro (!!) Rabbit, they should be easily able to do so.

wow lol, irate, you're either stupid or trolling, beating a tier 1/0 deck with a tier 3 or even not a tier deck doesn't mean that the deck takes their spot, overall e-drags are way better than heroes, if they're used properly, but you probably faced a stupid noob, ijs

like, i beat mermails with gadget control, does that mean that gadget control is tier 1? :facepalm: shake my head broski

more_horiz
He meant that in a different way but w/e lol

more_horiz
What Anzo said.

I was referring to what Whatup said and actually just said what you said in another way, Placido.

more_horiz
lol wow, so you're saying that "So you want to tell me that my Heroes are Tier 0 because I beat Elemental Dragons with them? u_u" this means this "seriously, you didnt have to brong "the whole team"...first off, we aren't *his* team, we are only representing a dorm, you're so stoopid smh.
2nd, its not a goddamn problem or even a bad idea to be competitive you know ... you don't really have to use the same goddamn'd deck people use at ycs, you just proved that you're a net-decker
3rd, said by many people, e-drags are tier 0.5 while spellbooks are tier 0 yet mermails are only tier 1, macro rabbit aswell is f*cking tier 1, and lswarms is tier 1 aswell, so you're just saying that we should ban all these decks? and oh well, how the hell could u get 2-0'd by mermails while using macro rabbit? epic-fail...
anyhow could the peeps give us informations about whats n, traf, wutup *noob* using? i mean people who are locked into decks ;d"
you just proved that you're stupid and not trolling. kthxbai

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
lol wow, so you're saying that "So you want to tell me that my Heroes are Tier 0 because I beat Elemental Dragons with them? u_u" this means this "seriously, you didnt have to brong "the whole team"...first off, we aren't *his* team, we are only representing a dorm, you're so stoopid smh.
2nd, its not a goddamn problem or even a bad idea to be competitive you know ... you don't really have to use the same goddamn'd deck people use at ycs, you just proved that you're a net-decker
anyhow could the peeps give us informations about whats n, traf, wutup *noob* using? i mean people who are locked into decks ;d"
you just proved that you're stupid and not trolling. kthxbai

Placido wrote:
Irate wrote:

wow lol, irate, you're either stupid or trolling, beating a tier 1/0 deck with a tier 3 or even not a tier deck doesn't mean that the deck takes their spot, overall e-drags are way better than heroes, if they're used properly, but you probably faced a stupid noob, ijs

like, i beat mermails with gadget control, does that mean that gadget control is tier 1? :facepalm: shake my head broski

Your last paragraph of the last quote, that is what I meant.

more_horiz
so you're saying that you posted a post predicting my comment on it? LOLOL you're so smart duhh and any sane person could see that there's sarcasm in there, like, how the hell would a deck take another's deck spot in tiers just by beating them once?
Mr,Irate, Please stahp, You're just making yourself look more stupid. Smile

more_horiz
i wish i could bring banhammer upon all of your sorry asses...

more_horiz
Placido wrote:

anyhow could the peeps give us informations about whats n, traf, wutup *noob* using? i mean people who are locked into decks ;d

N is using a Karakuri deck

more_horiz
Whatup Nab wrote:
iAnzo wrote:

tbf, I 2-0d them with Karakuri.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum