Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDeck Shop raters EmptyDeck Shop raters

more_horiz
tthe Deck shop business is booming lately, but idk what r the better shops. their should be ratings for these shops in SEVERAL categiries such as deck quality, pricing, and overall ratings as well. Anyone agree?

descriptionDeck Shop raters EmptyRe: Deck Shop raters

more_horiz
And who's going to rate them? Mods? They have enough on their plate. You take a presumed risk in ordering a deck. If you don't like the deck, or whatever, don't order from it again.

more_horiz
Meh Idgaf about ratings. ZaneVL is by far my favorite Shopkeeper. Regardless of ratings.

more_horiz
Nice idea, but ain't nobody got time fo' that!

more_horiz
I think it would be a better idea if it was more of a thumbs up thumbs down kinda system. Very simple. But I don't know if a system/code like that could be able to recognize whether or not you had purchased something from a shop before you used the thumbs-up rating system.

Good idea. Flawed. Not happening.

Sorry.

more_horiz
Everyone has their own opinions on which deck shops are the best and which is not. We staff don't want to show any type of bias towards any of the deck shop owners. But you are free to write review of deck shops in the Off Topic section but don't expect any official review.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply