Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description3rd time? Empty3rd time?

more_horiz
3rd time? MhKLJ8z

This time i followed Anzos advice more slowly and carefully, i still don't understand alot though .-.

Feedback appreciated

description3rd time? EmptyRe: 3rd time?

more_horiz
Hmm

You were trying to make him look like walking on the edge of a volcano, or some lava?

more_horiz
It took me half minute to find the render :D No offense but yeah you gotta resize them renders :D Also I guess you overdid with BG still I love red! ^^ Since I can't properly see the render can't comment anything much too.

more_horiz
Anzo-sama wrote:
Hmm

You were trying to make him look like walking on the edge of a volcano, or some lava?

I wanted it to look like fire, that sorta thing, lava was the sorta thing in the back of my mind the whole time Razz

LOKOS wrote:
It took me half minute to find the render :D No offense but yeah you gotta resize them renders :D Also I guess you overdid with BG still I love red! ^^ Since I can't properly see the render can't comment anything much too.

I can't seem to resize them correctly, every time i do, it becomes horrifically pixelated and it looks horrible.

Advice on how to do this would be the next thing i would like help with now. Thanks!

Also, what would be the recommended size and format for avatars?

more_horiz
290x 290 was DA max size? Well for aviatars keep it in such proportions.

About resizing when you are resizing image hold shift it will keep it in right proportions so it doesn't look all crazy and pixelated and stuff :D

more_horiz
Is it shift for mac as well? Razz

more_horiz
I have no idea what it is on mac ._. Does mac even have shift? If yes you should try :D

more_horiz
3rd time? QwJuRwF

google the mac thingy

more_horiz
Something else occured to me, whenever i save my works, it comes out small, how do i make it larger without loosing the quality?

more_horiz
Save is as .PNG

more_horiz
Out of curiosity, how do you make the neonish colour in your siggys sleeves, the yellowy colour

more_horiz
Gradients, set them on Soft Light, or Screen, and reduce opacity.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum