Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Long time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Naito Raizu
Kurono
jjh927
The_Nameless
Anzo
Heatnix
Centrik
DefinitelyNotXrai
Smittons
13 posters

descriptionLong time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah... EmptyLong time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah...

more_horiz
It's been a while that I've been playing this game and I'd almost never done it or anything concerning it online until 1-2 years ago. From playing at my local game store when I hardly classified as a teenager to now, I've always enjoyed Yugioh, and while I now feel that it lacks some of the complexity other TCGs offer, it's a welcome distraction and past time for me.

I consider myself to be rather good at the game itself, decent at deckbuilding and more than happy to compete with other competitive players. I don't considered playing the "meta" to be a bad thing if the person concerned really wants to win, and I don't blame anyone who wants to win for doing that. I do, however, hope that some of my standard decks will keep the pace of the newer trends in Yugioh these days; it seems like there's some new ridiculous deck type every banlist or so, but as long as the people themselves can get along regardless of the game state, I'll enjoy the game for what it is.

Might as well keep the tradition and post here first. I hope this place can keep me entertained and possibly enchance my experience with Yugioh and TCGs in general.

descriptionLong time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah... EmptyRe: Long time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah...

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Stay active and have fun.

descriptionLong time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah... EmptyRe: Long time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah...

more_horiz
Hm.

more_horiz
Kenon wrote:
Hm.

Yup.

more_horiz
Yup what Oh Shit

more_horiz
That'd be my comment in this topic.

more_horiz
You quoted my sentence, weird...nvm.

more_horiz
Looks like I did. Don't mind it.

more_horiz
Welcome to duel academy.

more_horiz
Welcome Smile

more_horiz
Oh hi! Glad to see you did sign up- was quite a fun duel.

Welcome to Duel Academy.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy!

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy.

Hope you have a fun time here.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy all the best and never leave slifer,out there be monsters o0.

more_horiz
Long time player, first time writing, blah blah blah blah... Welcome_by_otakucyrus-d4zzzn1

more_horiz
^ what he said.

more_horiz
Alhemičar wrote:
Welcome to Duel Academy all the best and never leave slifer,out there be monsters o0.

What he said.

more_horiz
Welcome to the party

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply