Ok guys! This is Pabel. If any of you don't know me, I used to post Hero builds on this site, and sometimes other decks as well. I'm gonna do something unexpected and post a deck that will never be made in real-life. Thanks to the help of YGOpro of building this deck and test it out, I was undefeated by any top tier deck until i lost to an unexpected deck. This is the Timelord Deck

Timelord Deck: 40

Monsters: 16
2 Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord
1 Metaion, the TimeLord
1 Sandaion, the Timelord
1 Hairon, the Timelord
1 Raphion, the Timelord
1 Gabrion, the Timelord
1 Camion, the Timelord
1 Tzaphion, the Timelord
1 Michion, the Timelord
1 Razion, the Timelord
1 Zadion, the Timelord
1 Timelord Priestess
3 Temporal Machine Angel

Spells: 10
1 Monster Reborn
1 Take Over 5 (this is an anime card)
3 One Day of Peace
3 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Advance Draw

Traps: 14
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Solemn Warning
3 Zero Machine Ain
1 Infinite Machine Ain Soph
1 Infinite Light Ain Soph Ohr
3 Waboku
3 Call of the Haunted

No Extra

No Side

Well cool deck. for those of you who don't know how they function is that all timelords have some similar eff. If you don't control any monsters, you can normal summon it without tributes, can't be destroy by battle or card effects, both players take no battle damage from battles of these guys, and they return back to the deck during your Standby Phase. Now for the specific difference.

Sandaion, the Timelord
great card with 4000 atk, but dont let that scare you because you won't lose any battle damage. His effect is another story. This guy inflicts 2000 lp of damge to your face

Hairon, the Timelord
troll card, only use it when you are in a disadvantage. When your lp if lower than your opponents, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference of your lp and your opponents. LMAO!

Raphion, the Timelord
When this card battles, inflict your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster this card battles with.

Gabrion, the Timelord
this card just returns 1 card your opponent controls to the DECK!

Camion, the Timelord
Target 1 monster your opponent control and return it to the deck, then inflict 500 points to the opponent.

Tzaphion, the Timelord
A Giant Trunade except they go to the DECK!

Michion, the Timelord
The most trollest card in this set. All it does is halve your opponents lp. :D

Razion, the Timelord
Returns all cards from opponent graveyard to the deck. when your opponent draws a card, inlfict 500 points of damage.

Zadion, the Timelord
This card is almost like your savior for a bit. When your lp is lower than 4000, your lp becomes 4000.

Metaion, the TimeLord
He is 1 out of 2 cards that became an official real card. I'm pretty sure some of you know this card, but im gonna explain his eff anyways. Returns all other monster, including yourself, from the field to the hand and inflict 300 lp for each card that was returned.

Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord
He too is a real yugioh card as well and as you can tell he is the big boss of the deck. I only played him once and that was when this deck wanted to get really serious. Once per turn, i can special summon 1 level 8 or higher fairy type monster from the graveyard to the field. It's eff is negated and it's ATK becomes 4000. You guys don't have to worry about his summoning condition because there is a card in this deck that can bring him out.

Timelord Priestess
This card is like the Stratos for this deck, but it tributes itself to activate her's eff.

Temporal Machine Angel
troll card. If this card was destroyed by battle when it was in Attack Position, return all monsters on the field to the hand. combo this with One Day and expect the ultra troll.

Take Over 5
Well this card is for thinning down my deck. This card sent the top 5 card of the your deck to the graveyard. Then, on your standby phase, you can banish this card to draw a card.

Zero Machine Ain
Now this card is the key center for this deck. Once per turn, discard a "timelord" monster to draw a card. Simple right.

Infinite Machine Ain Soph
send a "Zero Machine Ain" you control to the graveyard to activate this card. this card lets you special summon a "Timelord" monster and when you discard a "Timelord", you draw 2 cards. if this face-up card was sent to the grave, you can add 1 "Zero Machine Ain" to from your graveyard to your hand.

Infinite Light Ain Soph Ohr
Send a "Infinite Machine Ain Soph" to the grave to activate this card. This card has the same eff as "Infinite Light Ain Soph", but a twist. This card acts the same way as Neo-Space for your Timelords and when this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Sephylon, the Ultimate Timelord" from your hand, deck, or graveyard, ignoring his summoning conditions.

3 Call of the Haunted
Now you must be thinking: Pabel why do you have 3 Coth. Well besides the part that it can bring back the Timelords from the grave, it can also be use for recycling my timelords since their eff sends them back to the deck. Yeah the Coth won't get destroy after the monster gets return, but I really don't mind.

Pm me or talk to me on the chatroom if you want to challenge this deck. Remember this deck is only on YGOpro only. If you have any suggestions for this deck, I am always welcome for it. I was thinking about putting sangan in this deck, but sadly I don't have the space.