Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1

+14
Anzo
Bearer of the Mask
Gx Nova
trevor3000
Unnefer
Kairi
Gremlin
Kingofshadows
BlackWarGreymon
DefinitelyNotXrai
Azure King
Linda-Senpai
Frisky Badger
Alikaey
18 posters

descriptionThe Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 EmptyRe: The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1

more_horiz
The first round has begun! Make the deck given to you and start dueling!

Round 1
Natural Harmonia vs xraishionx
mimgrim vs Trevor3000
Anzo vs Lord Damon
Unnefer vs Kingofshadows
Irate vs Solarion
I Rage vs Light of Destiny
LethalAfterz vs Nobody
Bearer of the Mask vs PabelFTW
Gx Nova vs The Bloody Joker
Wyrmking vs Germanfap23

https://i.imgur.com/Wncw7y5.png
Decklist :

Remember to take screenshots of wins and the side decking!

Deadline for this round is 13/04/13 00:00 GMT +/-0

descriptionThe Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 EmptyRe: The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1

more_horiz
> harasses me to join
>doesn't accept entry

more_horiz
activity checkity check check

more_horiz
checking in

more_horiz
Whoops. Didn't see the the event started. Activity check. Looks like we're playing Simochi burn. But is the point that we get burned to death by our opponent's deck? o~o

more_horiz
Activity post

more_horiz
XraishionX wrote:
Whoops. Didn't see the the event started. Activity check. Looks like we're playing Simochi burn. But is the point that we get burned to death by our opponent's deck? o~o

I think trevor has the most experience with using this deck lol. The deck is designed so that whatever you do will bring a punishment, in this case losing life points.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
didnt know the event started if its not too late im still waiting to play it

more_horiz
hallo, activity check Razz

more_horiz
Won vs KingofShadows, 2-0-1

The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 Vr9iABx

The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 ETay5xV

Forgot to Screen sides :/ But neither of us sided.

more_horiz
Unnefer wrote:
Won vs KingofShadows, 2-0-1

The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 Vr9iABx

The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 ETay5xV

Forgot to Screen sides :/ But neither of us sided.

actually I did and here are the pics but I think we may need a rematch cause I just checked a ruling on a card and we were playing it wrong mostly you cause I hardly used it. Which I believe if it wasn't for that mess up it might have been different.
The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 TfJqlcd

The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 6yLK3SA

more_horiz
It's up to the duelist to catch a misplay when it happens. I'm not aware of any misplays, but it's a little too late for that man.

more_horiz
Activity check because mim is a b*tch.;d

more_horiz
yeah didn't think about it till after the duel and then realized that simochi doesn't stack.

more_horiz
Unnefer wrote:
It's up to the duelist to catch a misplay when it happens. I'm not aware of any misplays, but it's a little too late for that man.

Correct. A win is a win. I also made this tournament in hopes of teaching you things. You may not know it but the decks I've chosen will help you as a duelist. It's up to you to adapt to the decks and learn how to, not only play them, but discover the weaknesses and counter them.

more_horiz
Won against The Bloody Joker
2-0 ring* round 1 is over

first win - https://i.imgur.com/NRzIoKk.jpg
after side - https://i.imgur.com/UPay172.png
2nd win - https://i.imgur.com/EH6L8Iw.jpg

more_horiz
Confirmed

more_horiz
XraishonX beat me 0-2 gg

more_horiz
I pm'd the photos. Confirmed.

more_horiz
I beat mim 2-0 good games. I'm pming the photos also.

more_horiz
sadly i must resign from this tournament to to issues with college and other stuff.

good luck with the rest of the tournament

more_horiz
Frisky, you're up.

more_horiz
activity check. where the heck is pabel!?

more_horiz
Deadline's coming up soon. Hurry up and get your duels done.

more_horiz
I was dueling Lord Damon and he DCed when we were siding before round 3 kicks-off, we'll continue latter once he gets online.

more_horiz
I won against Bearer of the Mask
2-1
The Fixed Deck Tournament round 1 ZPJymNj
sorry we forgot to take pics of our sides, but we both did not have any issues of our decks.

more_horiz
confirm ggs. and also niether of us had any issues so ya. dont kill us for the lack of side

more_horiz
I won against anzo 2-1 , GG's mate Razz
dont really have any of the screens except this
https://i.imgur.com/29AuP9P.png

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum