Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3)

+5
Jue Viole Grace
Anzo
Gremlin
DefinitelyNotXrai
Alikaey
9 posters

descriptionThe Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3) EmptyThe Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3)

more_horiz
.:The Fixed Deck Tournament:.

New tournament from me!

Pretty simple tournament. You don't have to do anything, except duel and take screenshots. Basically, at the beginning of each round, all participants will be shown a screenshot of a deck and the decklist.

Rules:
1. We will play Swiss Rounds (amount of rounds depends on the amount of participants).

2. You must use the deck shown at the beginning of each round.

3. Screenshots must be provided. One of the siding screen.

4. Duels are matches. Best out of 3.

5. Disconnecting will result in your own loss. If a screenshot is provided of you having the advantage, you will re-duel. Reason being it's possible to feign disconnection to try and take wins/cause trouble.

6. You will be active throughout the entire tournament.

By signing up, you choose to agree to all the above rules.
Accepted Participants :

Prizes:
1st - 3000DP A free Tournament Item
2nd - 2000DP Any one 1000DP or less item from DA's Main Store
3rd - 1000DP A free Name Change item
(All shop items expire on 01/06/13 so buy them quick! Just link this thread in your post when buying.)

Round 1
(0) Harmonia vs xraishionx (2)
(0) mimgrim vs Trevor3000 (2)
(1) Anzo vs Lord Damon (2)
(2) Unnefer vs Kingofshadows (0)
Irate vs Solarion
I Rage vs Light of Destiny
LethalAfterz vs Nobody
(1) Bearer of the Mask vs PabelFTW (2)
(2) Gx Nova vs The Bloody Joker (0)
(2) Frisky Badger vs Germanfap23 (1)

Round 2
(0) xraishon vs Unnefer (2)
Lord Damon vs PabelFTW
Gx Nova vs Trevor3000
-----
Frisky Badger vs Anzo
-----
Bearer of the Mask vs Germanfap23
-----
Harmonia vs kingofshadows
-----
(0) mimgrim vs Irate (2)
-----
I Rage vs Nobody
-----
The Bloody Joker vs Light of Destiny
-----
Solarion vs LethalAfterZ

Round 3
xraishionx vs PabelFTW
Germanfap23 vs mimgrim
Unnefer vs Lord Damon
Frisky Badger vs Trevor3000
Bearer of the Mask vs Anzo
(2) Irate vs I Rage (1)

The Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3) 9Z0TLG7
Decklist :

Remember to take screenshots of wins and the side decking!

Post results in this thread.

Deadline for this round is 30/04/13 00:00 GMT /-0

Last edited by Alikaey on Wed May 01, 2013 12:49 am; edited 35 times in total

descriptionThe Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3) EmptyRe: The Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3)

more_horiz
As you can see, I've already knocked a few people off due to their inactivity in this tournament. I've also added the prizes and those who are left should be quite pleased with what's up for grabs.

Round 3
xraishionx vs PabelFTW
Germanfap23 vs mimgrim
Unnefer vs Lord Damon
Frisky Badger vs Trevor3000
Bearer of the Mask vs Anzo
Irate vs I Rage

https://i.imgur.com/9Z0TLG7.png
Decklist :

Remember to take screenshots of wins and the side decking!

Post results in this thread.

Deadline for this round is 30/04/13 00:00 GMT /-0

descriptionThe Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3) EmptyRe: The Fixed Deck Tournament (Round 3)

more_horiz
...A legit Darkworld Deck. ._. But the catch... People will discard by opponent's card effects?

more_horiz
how am I even in this tournament? I cant remember joining it and certainly never dueled for it lol and i made it to round 3?

more_horiz
I Rage wrote:
how am I even in this tournament? I cant remember joining it and certainly never dueled for it lol and i made it to round 3?

Yes, you did join. But if you look at where you are on the brackets, you're at the bottom meaning that you, either, haven't won anything or haven't dueled.

more_horiz
The point of this tournament shouldn't be using gayass decks while dueling, the point should be using similar decks, something that people actually use in this format or something that could help them improve, using that sh*t doesn't improve anybody.

more_horiz
i like that he made people play darkworlds

getting people angry

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:
The point of this tournament shouldn't be using gayass decks while dueling, the point should be using similar decks, something that people actually use in this format or something that could help them improve, using that sh*t doesn't improve anybody.

People are playing Dark Worlds this format. I don't remember a format where people weren't playing Dark Worlds (after Grapha's release). Furthermore, using decks that struggle in mirror matches helps the players to understand that each and every move will bring consequences in the game. You should've seen a Dark World deck coming when you signed up.

more_horiz
Oh, the irony.

I Rage, I'll catch you online soon, when I'm on my PC.

As to the decks given...

You signed up for this tournament, accept the rules and stop bιtching...

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/wQOskyQ.png

Won 2-1 vs I Rage.

more_horiz
confirm

more_horiz
Worst tournament ever, count me out.

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:

Diddo.

more_horiz
acti post

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:

You know, if you join something, you complete it. Not only does that tell me how much you actually care, it shows to me that even some staff are not so "mature" as they make themselves out to be.

You always go on about looking "professional" yet all I'm seeing is trolling, people insulting something, power abuse and just general immature behaviour. And this is just the staff members alone. Yes, even I sometimes act immature and mess around the forum but at least I keep it to a minimum.

I actually take the time to make this sort of stuff when I could be doing better stuff, such as revising for my exams, but since I actually care for the enjoyment of others, I'm making room on my timetable for this forum and if you're just going to, quite frankly, piss on my work, I may as well not be here.

more_horiz
PabelFTW wrote:
acti post

What she said.

Alikaey wrote:
King Anzo wrote:

You know, if you join something, you complete it. Not only does that tell me how much you actually care, it shows to me that even some staff are not so "mature" as they make themselves out to be.

You always go on about looking "professional" yet all I'm seeing is trolling, people insulting something, power abuse and just general immature behaviour. And this is just the staff members alone. Yes, even I sometimes act immature and mess around the forum but at least I keep it to a minimum.

I actually take the time to make this sort of stuff when I could be doing better stuff, such as revising for my exams, but since I actually care for the enjoyment of others, I'm making room on my timetable for this forum and if you're just going to, quite frankly, piss on my work, I may as well not be here.

Dun go leaving now e_e You one of the best mods we got.

more_horiz
Just because you spend time on something and put some effort to it that doesn't magically make it good.

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
King Anzo wrote:

Attacking an Admin publicly? That's professional. Seriously, that should've been sent in a PM.

more_horiz
just cuz u dont like the decks used doesnt mean the tourney is bad :U

more_horiz
I was speaking for myself, not everyone else.

more_horiz
King Anzo wrote:
Just because you spend time on something and put some effort to it that doesn't magically make it good.

Yes, it doesn't make it magically good but that doesn't mean you should just insult it and practically throw it aside like trash after signing up to it and agreeing to the rules. It's ungrateful.

Frisky Badger wrote:
Attacking an Admin publicly? That's professional. Seriously, that should've been sent in a PM.

Yeah, I really don't care anymore.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum