Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGagaga Deck (needs to be fixed) EmptyGagaga Deck (needs to be fixed)

more_horiz
I liked the idea to Xyz Summon in almost everything I want so I made this. So in the first duel I realized that I need more protection so I putted a ot of stall cards in. Thats it so far:

Monster:

1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning

2x Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

2x Gravekeeper's Visionary

1x Herald of Creation

2x Gellenduo

3x Gagaga Magician

3x Mystic Tomato

3x Gagaga Girl

2x Effect Veiler

Spells:

3x Photon Sanctuary

1x Dark Hole

1x Pot of Avarice

1x Monster Reborn

3x Pot of Duality

2x Level Limit - Area B

Traps:

3x Magician's Circle

2x Fiendish Chain

3x Gravity Bind

1x Solemn Judgement

1x Solemn Warning

EX Deck:

2x Ally of Justice Catastor

1x Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

1x Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer

1x Thunderclap Knight - Gaia Dragoon

1x Number 11: Big Eye

1x Sacred Ptomely Messier 7

1x Magi Magi - Magician Girl

1x Tiras, Keeper of Genesis

1x Number 61: Volcasaurus

1x Number C39: Utopia Ray

3x Number 39: Utopia

1x Wind-Up Zenmaines

It needs to be fixed so if u have any ideas, let me know :D

descriptionGagaga Deck (needs to be fixed) EmptyRe: Gagaga Deck (needs to be fixed)

more_horiz
I would help to fix this deck but I don't know how to run a Gagaga deck or build one. I can tell you though that you don't need Gravekeeper's Visionary as you don't run any Gravekeeper's to utilize with him and that level limit area-b is a definite cut from the deck. Also the gravity binds can go as well.

If your are going to run Solemn Warning you should put in 2 not just one and you could go Compulsory Evacuation Device at 2, I love Compulsory. Other than that I have no clue. LOL

descriptionGagaga Deck (needs to be fixed) EmptyRe: Gagaga Deck (needs to be fixed)

more_horiz
Good Luck.

more_horiz
The goal of gagagas is to get the Magician and the Girl as fast as possible on the field to make a xyz summon. There's a reason that I run the Visionary. It has 2000 ATK, so its searchable with Magicians Circle, means an instant Rank 8 Xyz or possibly Neo Galaxy Eyes Dragon. The problem is that my monsters gettin destroyed to often, thats y I put Bind and Area B in for a bit stalling

more_horiz
focus on rank 5 XYZs and semi focus on rank 3s and 4s

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply