Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKingdom Hearts Series EmptyKingdom Hearts Series

more_horiz
Yo. DA. Ever heard of Kingdom Hearts. Very awesome video game series. Two parts so far have been released. Now there's a third. I was hoping some of you guys could help me out with release date information. Everytime I look for stuff. I get the same information. SO let's work together to figure this out. Thanks.

descriptionKingdom Hearts Series EmptyRe: Kingdom Hearts Series

more_horiz
Of course we know Kingdom Hearts its Super cool. but for KH3 i think its only out for psp, is it out of PS3? i'm looking for it too. i will hit this topic as soon as i find something.

more_horiz
Did anyone of you guys play kingdom hearts rechain of memories before ?
I really wanted some help in it i am so desparate of beating larxene for the second time ?

more_horiz
ofc its KH duh anyways if you wanna know anything about game release dates :
www.gamefaqs.com
it usually has releasing dates for upcoming games of new ones and new editions in all zones america/europe/japan.

and for KH in the beginning i took it as an insult for roleplaying games but i realized its not that bad.

more_horiz
kingdomn of hearts is the best
i am sad that i could only the 2 game

more_horiz
well there have been afew games released and a few manga have been out relating to Kingdom Hearts like Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories are the PS2, there is Kingdom Hearts: Re-coded for the DS, Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep for the PSP, also there was one for gamebot but I forgot what that one was called but Kingdom Hearts 3 I heard it was to come out on PS3 and maybe PSP.

but thats prettymuch all I know about it and it such an amazing game sucks though I haven't played Chain of Memories or the 2nd one yet ><

more_horiz
*ALLCAPSRAGE* DIDNT YOU SEE THE FIRST MESSAGE DATE ?
DONT NECRO SPAM AGAIN PLS..
kthxbai

more_horiz
Chain of Memories was also for the gameboy :O

more_horiz
one warning added to emopunk's warning bar Smile
Please none else post here untill a mod/admin lock this topic or you'll receive a warning as well

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply