Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Solarion's Card Shop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Alikaey
Vector
DefinitelyNotXrai
Centrik
Solarion
9 posters

descriptionSolarion's Card Shop - Page 2 EmptySolarion's Card Shop

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello! This is my special shop. Just opened, full of fresh products and awesome ideas. I'd like to thank our member jjh927 for donating 2000 DP so I can open this shop.

What do I sell?

I sell high quality image cards made as realistic as possible ( using Photoshop ). You can use them for whatever purposes you can come up with. Personally I prefer to print my cards using special paper which is just like the paper used for original cards and use them versus friends.

Another product I can offer you is the so called "Summoning Chants". Similiar to The Winged Dragon of Ra's summoning introduction which Marik used, the summoning intros which Yusei said before summoning his Synchro Monsters.

How do I order?

Well. This is kind of complicated. There are conditions and circumstances which the price depends on.

Custom Cards

Here is the list of price reductions for each detail given:

Spoiler :

Of course, assuming 100 DP is the base price. So basically if you order a card with no details and no image provided it will cost you 100 DP but if you order a card with all details and an image provided it will barely cost you an extra 20 DP.

However. While you can just send me some picture you really like that you want to have turned into a card there are people who want a specific card to be made but have no idea what picture to use for it. For these people I can spend hours searching for a fitting image just like I do it for myself. I spend hours looking for one because it is really hard to find one which is the kind of an image that original cards are given.
Same for the effect and the name with the little exception that they just take time in order to be creative, meaningful and matching the card's image.

NOTE: You MUST provide ATLEAST a theme for the card. I cannot just make a random card with no theme, no details or picture provided.

Summoning Chants

Fixed price for 1 Summoning Chant is 80 DP.
This is how you order:

Spoiler :

You just tell me which card it is for, whether you have any preferences and whether you want there to be rhimes or not ( I cannot always make it have rhimes but I will do my best ).

What if I don't like it?

This is bad. While some people really won't like it there are some that would try to cheat and purchase 2 cards or chants for the price of one. Here is the deal. If you do not like it, you can leave a message below saying "UNCLAIM: [Name of product here]". Once you do that I am going to make a second attempt and like it or not it will cost you 20 DP. If it is alright, you do not need to say anything but you can leave a comment saying how much you like it or something.

Bonuses

And of course, since everyone loves bonuses, if you purchase a custom card you can request a summoning chant for it that will cost you half the original price for chants - 40 DP.

Completed
XraishionX :

guardmaster :

ENJOY!
~Sunstorm and jjh927~

Last edited by Solarion on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 9 times in total

descriptionSolarion's Card Shop - Page 2 EmptyRe: Solarion's Card Shop

more_horiz
two summoning chants, please!
●Card: Harpie Lady Sisters
●Preferences: nothing specific, needs to sound harpie-ish
●Card: Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon
●Preferences: same
●Rhimes: (Yes/No) nope

I'd also like a chant for activating Triangle Ecstasy Spark, if you'll do that.

Last edited by flyinghigh on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'll take a chant I guess :L

Madolche Queen Tiaramisu
Sweets, lots and lots of sweets.
Your choice.

more_horiz
Sorry for being inactive for so long, I had dropped Yu-Gi-Oh! for a while but now I am back and the shop is open once again, all products in my workshop now receive a 20% bonus to quality!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply