Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament Empty[OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament

more_horiz
Held on 21th April 2014
Participants: 10

1st place
Player: Shiva
Deck: Satellaknight

Monsters [18]
3x Satellaknight Altair
3x Satellaknight Unukalhai
1x Satellaknight Sham
3x Satellaknight Deneb
2x Satellaknight Vega
3x Traptrix Myrmeleo
1x Photon Slasher
2x Effect Veiler

Spell [10]
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Pot of Avarice
3x Starcrossed Satellaknights
3x Mystical Space Typhoon

Trap [12]
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare
3x Call of the Haunted
1x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Celestial Factor

Extra Deck[15]
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Abyss Dweller
2x Satellaknight Deltatellos
1x Constellar Omega
1x Daigusta Emeral
1x Castel the Avian Skyblaster
1x Nuber 101, Silent Honors Ark Knight
1x Number 106: Giant Hand
1x Number 16: Shock Master
1x Number 82, Heartlandraco
1x Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomiant
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Constellar Ptolemys M7

It's surprising he didn't use Pendulum monsters in his deck,as they would abuse Star Knights to the max.Instead he decided to add speed by playing Satellaknight Unukalhai and Photon Slasher.And will you look at that,I'm not the only one playing Sham :u.

description[OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament EmptyRe: [OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament

more_horiz
Satellaknight is out already in OCG? I haven't known its strategies yet.

description[OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament EmptyRe: [OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Satellaknight is out already in OCG? I haven't known its strategies yet.

They came in Duelist Advent ._..
They are on DN.
Strategy is to put your searcher in grave and then use ur reviver to pulse.

more_horiz
Well I think pendulum is getting more hype than it deserves. At least at the beggining.

more_horiz
Forgot fucking OCG had heavy storm.....

more_horiz
Yeah,Pendulum can't do much with Heavy Storm and 3 MST hanging around xD.
It might be good in TCG,but in OCG i think people won't be using it that much :u.

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:
It might be good in TCG,but in OCG i think people won't be using it that much :u.

Quick question , if the pendulum are considerd also as magic cards , some combo should arise .... Sesmic Crasher...

more_horiz
ddeevviiss wrote:
Skitler wrote:

Quick question , if the pendulum are considerd also as magic cards , some combo should arise .... Sesmic Crasher...

Man,there is that Cart card Scrap's Use.
This could be an OTK combo,lel.

more_horiz
Scraps use Suply Unit and Seismic Crasher is so bad, you do not want your pendulum scales to get destroyed period....

more_horiz
OCG has like 7 MST's as all decks run 3 Myrmeleo and 3 Call of the Haunted.
Pendulum can't do shit there :s.

more_horiz
ever heard of Starlight Road not to mention one of the pendulum monsters provides protection against destruction.

more_horiz
Protect yourself from Vanity,Traptrix,Ice Hand and MST ._..
Yeah,im playing that.Problem?

more_horiz
Skitler wrote:

There's a million ways but you know only about one (or none)

Meta players e.e

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Skitler wrote:

There's a million ways but you know only about one (or none)

Meta players e.e

I'm not a meta player D:.
PS:Full House q_q

more_horiz
Prohibition, Trap Stun, gg

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
Prohibition, Trap Stun, gg

Diamond Dire Wolf
Black Rose Dragon
Evilswarm Knight
._.

more_horiz
#Inb4konamibringsbackheavystromintcg

more_horiz
#inb4anzogetsbacktothegame #k.

@devis can you tell me more about Sesmic Crasher?

more_horiz
[OCG] Card Shop Kirara Tournament 300px-SeismicCrasher-FOTB-EN-C-1E

It suck , but it can be used with dem pendulum to burn..................It sucks.

more_horiz
I tbh can't imagine how burning a small amount of LPs again and again.

more_horiz
I dont think cosmic is good what so ever :/

more_horiz
Sesmic*

more_horiz
Close enough,

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply