Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Solarion's Card Shop

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Alikaey
Vector
DefinitelyNotXrai
Centrik
Solarion
9 posters

descriptionSolarion's Card Shop EmptySolarion's Card Shop

more_horiz
Hello! This is my special shop. Just opened, full of fresh products and awesome ideas. I'd like to thank our member jjh927 for donating 2000 DP so I can open this shop.

What do I sell?

I sell high quality image cards made as realistic as possible ( using Photoshop ). You can use them for whatever purposes you can come up with. Personally I prefer to print my cards using special paper which is just like the paper used for original cards and use them versus friends.

Another product I can offer you is the so called "Summoning Chants". Similiar to The Winged Dragon of Ra's summoning introduction which Marik used, the summoning intros which Yusei said before summoning his Synchro Monsters.

How do I order?

Well. This is kind of complicated. There are conditions and circumstances which the price depends on.

Custom Cards

Here is the list of price reductions for each detail given:

Spoiler :

Of course, assuming 100 DP is the base price. So basically if you order a card with no details and no image provided it will cost you 100 DP but if you order a card with all details and an image provided it will barely cost you an extra 20 DP.

However. While you can just send me some picture you really like that you want to have turned into a card there are people who want a specific card to be made but have no idea what picture to use for it. For these people I can spend hours searching for a fitting image just like I do it for myself. I spend hours looking for one because it is really hard to find one which is the kind of an image that original cards are given.
Same for the effect and the name with the little exception that they just take time in order to be creative, meaningful and matching the card's image.

NOTE: You MUST provide ATLEAST a theme for the card. I cannot just make a random card with no theme, no details or picture provided.

Summoning Chants

Fixed price for 1 Summoning Chant is 80 DP.
This is how you order:

Spoiler :

You just tell me which card it is for, whether you have any preferences and whether you want there to be rhimes or not ( I cannot always make it have rhimes but I will do my best ).

What if I don't like it?

This is bad. While some people really won't like it there are some that would try to cheat and purchase 2 cards or chants for the price of one. Here is the deal. If you do not like it, you can leave a message below saying "UNCLAIM: [Name of product here]". Once you do that I am going to make a second attempt and like it or not it will cost you 20 DP. If it is alright, you do not need to say anything but you can leave a comment saying how much you like it or something.

Bonuses

And of course, since everyone loves bonuses, if you purchase a custom card you can request a summoning chant for it that will cost you half the original price for chants - 40 DP.

Completed
XraishionX :

guardmaster :

ENJOY!
~Sunstorm and jjh927~

Last edited by Solarion on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 9 times in total

descriptionSolarion's Card Shop EmptyRe: Solarion's Card Shop

more_horiz
Cool shop. Hope it goes well.

more_horiz
This seems cool actually. I'll have a custom card and chant.

Custom Card:
Name: Supreme Tachyon Quantum Hyper Inter-Galactic Frontal Assailant

Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by tributing 1 "Quantum Hyper Inter-Galactic Frontal Assailant" from your field while this card is in your hand or graveyard. When this card is special summoned, you can send all other cards from the field to the graveyard. This card's special summon cannot be negated. Your opponent cannot activate effects in response to this card's special summon. When this card leaves the field, inflict 8000 points of damage to its controller. This card is not affected by your opponent's cards' effects. This card is destroyed when the controller of this card also controls a XYZ monster. Your opponent cannot control XYZ monsters. Once per turn, you can negate an activation of one of your opponent's cards. Your opponent may not choose any other cards as an attack target (unless a card effect says so).

Attribute: Divine

Level: 12

ATK: 3750

DEF: 5000

Type: Divine-Beast

Card Type: Effect Monster

Image: Solarion's Card Shop Pikachu-pikachu-23385648-716-701
Or click this: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23300000/Pikachu-pikachu-23385648-716-701.png

And, since I want a chant...
Card: Kuriboh
Association: Ungodly Power, supreme being, death shall be near.
Rhymes: If you can. Just make it sound cool. :3

Orders:
Supreme Tachyon Quantum Hyper Inter-Galactic Frontal Assailant - Card
Kuriboh - Summoning Chant

Total Price: 20 + 40 = 60 DP

Last edited by XraishionX on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Nice Smile My first customer. However your image is bugged. Can you instead give me link to it and I will download it.

more_horiz
Edited post and put in link.

more_horiz
Supreme Tachyon Quantum Inter-Galactic Frontal Assailant

I apologize for it not being exactly as requsted. It was near impossible to fit so much text in. At first I typed it in the text box but holy cow, I couldn't read it at all. I edited the capital letters and grammar as well as corrected the sentences to be written with proper yugioh "grammar" or w/e it is called. As you know it has its own terms and stuff. I removed the Xyz monster control thingy and replaced it with Xyz Summon. Any Xyz Monsters that are already on the field are wiped by the effect anyway. I also had to remove Hyper from the name. As you can see its hard enough to read as it is. I dared to add a background to the picture because it fits perfectly in the theme, pikachu looks even cuter and after all the picture you gave me didnt have a background.

Here is the chant for Kuriboh:

Version 1:
Oh, angel of heavens divine,
your power ungodly in the skies will shine!
Desperate, I kneel before your shrine,
if you hear me, please, give me a clear sign!
As I call your name - shivers overtake my spine!
Let the gates of heaven open! Descend, Kuriboh!

Version 2:
Oh, angel of heavens divine,
your power ungodly in the skies will shine!
Desperate, I kneel before your shrine,
if you hear me, please, give me a clear sign!
I beg for forgiveness as I call your name! Descend, Kuriboh!

I'd like an admin or mod to transfer 60 DP from you to me and its all done.
Enjoy!

more_horiz
●Card: Photon Strike Bounzer
●Preferences: Anything that the Bounzer series are assocciated with (EX: brute force)
●Rhimes: No

more_horiz
I like it anyways. It looks scary suddenly with the background. ._.

more_horiz
Here is Photon Strike Bounzer chant:

Monstrous strength infuses my body!
For death and destruction I am hungry!
As long as you my orders follow,
for our enemy there won't be a tomorrow!
Xyz Summon! Scorching light - Photon Strike Bounzer!

It will cost you 80 DP. I'd like an admin to make the transfer as long as you claim it.

more_horiz
Transferred.

Type out the DP that needs to be transferred like this:

[user] -XX DP

[shop owner] +XX DP

It will make the job a lot easier when the shops get busy.

more_horiz
Ah, ok, will do Smile Thank you

more_horiz
●Card: Karakuri Steel Shogun Model 00X "Bureido"
●Preferences: anything that you would associate with the Karikuri archetype.
●Rhymes: I'd prefer not, but you can if you want to.

more_horiz
Woah that is difficult....Can you give me some hint. What should I assosiate them with?

more_horiz
Solarion wrote:
Woah that is difficult....Can you give me some hint. What should I assosiate them with?

well, in Japan, a karakuri show uses metal puppets, and the english translation for karikuri is "a mechanized device used to deceive", according to Wikipedia.

Last edited by flyinghigh on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Why bother makin your cards in PS when there's a online program which makes exact the same as Real cards o.O

Link here to ppl who are interested: http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ (And also to make this shop less active ;D )

more_horiz
There used to be some rude comment here made by Solarion but since that is impossible, the Galactic Forum Caretakers have deleted the contents of this post.

Last edited by Solarion on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
bg is quite the same like your spells also fond color is right for the name ;d and you do know that useing kazuki takashi name on custom card violates Konami copyrights? ;d

more_horiz

There used to be some rude comment here made by Solarion but since that is impossible, the Galactic Forum Caretakers have deleted the contents of this post.

Last edited by Solarion on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
You're saying I'm failing yet you're writing wall-o-text Smile

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
for anyone who is learning to create or can create GFX for yu-gi-oh cards will see the difference in photoshop and online cards. To anyone who just wants the online image, or doesn't do GFX, creating online is fine.

more_horiz
flyinghigh wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
for anyone who is learning to create or can create GFX for yu-gi-oh cards will see the difference in photoshop and online cards. To anyone who just wants the online image, or doesn't do GFX, creating online is fine.

Thank you Smile I'll try to write something tonight for your request. Hope it turns out good ^^

more_horiz
Solarion wrote:
flyinghigh wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

Thank you Smile I'll try to write something tonight for your request. Hope it turns out good ^^
I'm sure it'll be great!

more_horiz
Sorry for having kept you waiting flyinghigh Smile Here it is, your very own summoning chant ^^
Enjoy:

Shattered pieces of metal and wood tightened together form a union majestic!
Synchro Summon! Rattle and clatter, Karakuri Steel Shogun Model 00X "Bureido"!

It is kind of short but it has its meaning so I think you will like it Smile

more_horiz
●Card: Caius the Shadow Monarch
●Preferences: Darkness, Shadows, Heartless, Evil, all that good dark stuff :D
●Rhimes: Idc

more_horiz
Solarion wrote:
Sorry for having kept you waiting flyinghigh Smile Here it is, your very own summoning chant ^^
Enjoy:

Shattered pieces of metal and wood tightened together form a union majestic!
Synchro Summon! Rattle and clatter, Karakuri Steel Shogun Model 00X "Bureido"!

It is kind of short but it has its meaning so I think you will like it Smile

I really like it! Thanks, now we just have to wait for an admin to do the transfer ::Monkey29::

more_horiz
Sorrow and despair foreshadow the twilight hour!
Break the limits of my power! Tribute Summon!
Emerge from the shadows, Caius the Shadow Monarch!

There we go ^^

[flyinghigh] -80 DP

[Solarion] +80 DP

[mimgrim] -80 DP

[Solarion] +80 DP

As Alikaey asked I put the DP transfer order as he requested Smile Not sure through, whether the transfer between me and flyinghigh was already made...I suddenly have 400 more DP :/ No idea how xD

more_horiz
Transferred.

more_horiz
Alrightyo Razz Thanks

Shop is still open >.> so come on peopl, come order something ^^

more_horiz
This seems like a pretty awesome shop, can I get a summoning chant.
Card: Starliege Paladynamo
Preferences: Light, Cutting down strong enemies, hope
Rhyme: idc

more_horiz
In the darkest night,
in a hopeless fight,
with hearts full of might
we charge towards the future bright!
Xyz Summon! The brightest light - Starliege Paladynamo!

This is my favourite chant I've made so far. I created it some months ago and had been using it for any light big trump monster. Felt like it was a good opportunity to use it Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply