Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWhat yugioh games to you recommand on pc EmptyWhat yugioh games to you recommand on pc

more_horiz
Recomand me some yugioh games for pc or emulators that work on a slow pc

descriptionWhat yugioh games to you recommand on pc EmptyRe: What yugioh games to you recommand on pc

more_horiz
lol forbedden memories (psone), all (gba,VBA and ds, ideaS) emulator games, or if you want one not finnished but ok for fun game for pc it can run on every pc i have played it long time ago on 400Mhz cpu. you can download it from amyskitchen.webnode.com

descriptionWhat yugioh games to you recommand on pc EmptyRe: What yugioh games to you recommand on pc

more_horiz
what is it called ?and you say its not finished is someone working on it?

more_horiz
lol don't know why your so fanisnated with pc games all of a sudden but i would say yugioh 5d stardust accelerator wc009 is the best yugioh game on pc and it works on slow computer all you have to is download DS emulator and the game

here the link for game
http://nds.hkorz.com/rom-id-3773.html

when you download emulator put the settings to this or the game will not work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36aiv9W7ehw&feature=related

more_horiz
i know that game amy i was looking for it long ago i had and it freezed at a stage at final boss i think thx and you 2 renji is the 5ds in english?

more_horiz
yea it's in english

more_horiz
THE GAME LOOKS SO COOL its better than the one i had before thx amy a thousand times Smile ❤

more_horiz
well look it is not finnished and the programmer left the project i moderated it a little but i had only an executable so i could not improve the game. i dont know when did you played it but this one works all the way and it is improved a lot since the past time and final stage is not the last one he added a lot of things after it. if you played a default one you should try this one for sure i changed a lot of players and decks so now it looks more anime similar.

and Renji is right about the official yugioh games released till now.

more_horiz
well im lazy a little but i will write a lot of secrets that i put into game there is about 80 opponents you can face (even amy lol) and story stage i made is amazing like the movie:) many people dont play it because of automatic dueling bugs but well for sure there is no PC game that has that amount of different opponents and decks so......SmileSmileSmile

more_horiz
sry but your not aloud to double post you should edit your last post i won't worn you since its your first time and can i add pictures to the cards that don't have or can you and if you improve other things pls tell me here or by pm Smile thx

more_horiz
well the game is made in visual basic version 5 which is very old. and he made everything in executable so all card images must be coded to be added, also the effects which are not programmed. i dont have source code of the game. i could add some secrets to unlock, change characters and their decks and the story stage storyline. that is what i improved i added secrets revealed on the page where you downloaded the game under Secrets section take a look now. and sorry for double post wont happen again.

more_horiz
the game has a problem i got to 2nd st but after i lose or win it gives error automatic error and it closes Sad( what should i do?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply