Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What are you top 3 favorite Games?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
LòKóS
Anzo
Kuja
Nekofjung
Exiled
Train Heartnet
jjh927
SkylaX
Alikaey
mimgrim
Zane Truesdale
Lexi
16 posters

descriptionWhat are you top 3 favorite Games? EmptyWhat are you top 3 favorite Games?

more_horiz
Well the title Kind of explains the rules to this. All you do is List your Top 3 Favorite games of all time ^^

Mine would be
1. Dynasty Warriors 7
2 Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World
3. Star Ocean: The Last Hope

descriptionWhat are you top 3 favorite Games? EmptyRe: What are you top 3 favorite Games?

more_horiz
1. Age of Mythology: The Titans
-My prized childhood game, I love every single detail of it. The storyline was fantastic, the characters were deep and the whole integration of mythology was flat-out extraordinary.
2. Dawn of War: Soulstorm
-This is one of the few nostalgic games I can still play without getting even slightly bored. I adore the story and pretty much every sliver of this game.
3. Rome Total War
-I must of put tens of thousands of hours on RTW since 2004. It got to the point where I could literally predict every single move of all 20 Factions and name every province in the whole map..

Last edited by Zane Truesdale on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionWhat are you top 3 favorite Games? EmptyRe: What are you top 3 favorite Games?

more_horiz
top 3 games only? why couldnt it be top 5? u_u

1. super mario RPG: legend of the seven stars
2. super samsh bros (the whole series not just one game)
3. fire emblem (same as above)

more_horiz
1. Warriors Orochi 3
2. Dynasty Warriors 7
3. Ninja Gaiden

Hack and slash whooohooo

more_horiz
1. GTA series
2.PES series
3.Splinter Cell series
:D

more_horiz
Holy crap zane, you play AOM as well? Haven't played it in ages, but it'd definitely be in my top 5. Hardly anyone else has even heard of it.

1. Command and conquer- whole series
2. League of legends
3. Starcraft II

And cos I want to:
4. AOM
5. LOZOOT

more_horiz
1. Dragon Age: Origins
2. Final Fantasy Series
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

more_horiz
CoD Series
NHL Series
League of Legends

more_horiz
Oh me. I've played sooooo many games in my 26 years of life. How could I possibly ever make a choice for the Top 3?

1. Starcraft Broodwar (Starcraft II is also good, but I'm not gonna use 2 of my 3 spaces, just to include it)

2. Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (years of my life taken up playing that game over and over and over and over and over... again, I would also include Legend of Zela - A Link to the Past, but I don't wanna use up 2 spaces for it)

3. Super Mario World (this was the 1st game I ever owned, and I have beaten it >30 times. I've done full 100% game completion on it.)

Oh how I wish I could've chosen more than 3... I feel like so much has been left out (especially new games).

more_horiz
1.League of Legends (even though i cant play it ( that Quadra-Talon) I still love it )

2. Final Fantasy 9

3. Persona series

more_horiz
Hmm .. This is not an easy no ._. I just play many games, and when i get bored of rotten i just go and pick another game ..

Anyway, i will TRY to put it like this for ya:

1. NFS Series (I just LOVE cars, so basically i love this game)
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (One of my favorite games, play it daily, it's like breathing to me :D)
3. Assassin Creed Series.

more_horiz
1.NFS series.
2.Minecraft. (Yeah i like it but the comp what i have now cant run it QQ. Cant wait when i will buy new laptop :D )
3. I dont really know... Some scary games :D

more_horiz
1.Fifa Series
2.GTA Series
3.Devil May Cry Series

more_horiz
3= WWE 12

2= the Resident evil series.

and the number 1

THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 4

more_horiz
1. Final Fantasy

2. Kingdom Hearts

3. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

more_horiz
1. Halo Reach
2. Black Ops 1&2
3. Assassin's Creed line.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply