Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh/ Pokemon Cards and some Video Games For Sale EmptyYugioh/ Pokemon Cards and some Video Games For Sale

more_horiz
i am saving up money for a Golf cart so i'm selling some stuff on ebay and it would help a lot if u guys would take interest in some stuff?(:
Top Lot so far-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150737537739?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:­IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Heavy Storm Included.
for more items look under my Account Dominic102497
and i will be adding some more stuff
(PSP, and a couple 50 Yugioh Card Lots)
oh and can we please not have spam? any questions PM me. (:

descriptionYugioh/ Pokemon Cards and some Video Games For Sale EmptyRe: Yugioh/ Pokemon Cards and some Video Games For Sale

more_horiz
Dude the link is invalid? it says not available.

descriptionYugioh/ Pokemon Cards and some Video Games For Sale EmptyRe: Yugioh/ Pokemon Cards and some Video Games For Sale

more_horiz
can this be considered advertising?

more_horiz
train wrote:
can this be considered advertising?

No.
As far as I know Advertising is posting competing websites.

more_horiz
Jaden_yuki-- wrote:
Dude the link is invalid? it says not available.

Link doesnt work because its treated as 2 links form some unknown reasons. Just copy/paste to address bar and its ok

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply